chapter 10

Heyo guys! So sorry I've been gone for awhile currently I'm camping ;-; but I will try write more often! Also u might wanna re-read chapter 9 if u can't remember what was going on! But anyways alot of stuff goes down in this chapter so read carefully ;) I might do 2 chapters today I'll try!

11th September 2021
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

He then started going faster he let out a load groan then we heard footsteps I didn't know what to do I was in so much shock I just froze then Marcus quickly put his trousers back on and his belt and I quily threw a baggy t-shirt over me.

We looked to see lucus he had a gun and had fire in his eyes his hands were shaking and he put the gun up to Marcus's head I screamed and heard the shot I fell to the ground crying "i only just met him and you killed him you fucking maniac!"  I looked up to lucus and he just left how could he?! I cried and started furiously packing my bag throwing all my things into it then realised if I leave I have nowhere to go so I just sat down on my bed staring at the ceiling how did I get into this mess I thought angrily my mum hates me I hate lucus and I'm pretty sure he hates me too and Marcus is dead. I had no hope. I then picked up my phone and rang Kate and Jackson "Hey guys can I um stay with u for a bit?" I said "Oh ofcourse come over now!" Kate says happily I smile and finish packing as I walk downstairs I see lucus in the kitchen staring at me I still only had a baggy shirt on god this is embarrassing  "We're leaving." He said

"Hahah funny." I said while rolling my eyes "I'm leaving" I tried to walk out the door when he grabbed my wrist a spun me into him like a dance or something "Get off of me!" I shouted as I tried to release his grip "No your coming with me! We need to go to the airport a private yet is waiting for us." 

"I TOLD YOU IM NOT LEAVING WITH YOU! Why?! Tell me why." I said I didn't understand why all of a sudden he wanted to take me somewhere and act like we're fine again

"Because I know who you are aylissa."
He said as he gave me a dead serious look the name rung in my ears but I still don't know why it feels so familiar "Idk even know what your talking about!? My name is Mel!"  "NO you mum changed your name to Melissa Adams but your real name is aylissa moore so we're leaving." He said as he dragged me outside "No No let me go!" I cried I still didn't know what he was talking about I was so confused.

"IF YOU DONT HURRY THEY'LL KILL YOU" he shouted I froze he sounded so angry in that moment I was absolutely terrified he pushed me into into car and nodded too the driver as we drive away I couldn't help but wonder am I actually aylissa moore? Why would my mum lie? And how would he know?! All the thoughts were filling my head as I drifted off I opened my eyes looking around hurriedly I'm on a plane? Oh yeah I thought as everything came back to me I looked beside me to see lucus typing stiff on his laptop I looked for my phone and couldn't find it? "Lucus! Wheres my phone?!?!" I said worriedly Kate and Marcus were probably having a heartattack "gone" he said with a slight smirk "Gone?!? What do you mean gone!?!" I shouted "Sorrh babygirl but I couldn't let u contact anyone plus I'm gonna kill u in a week exactly." W-what?!" I said stuttering he wasn't gonna kill me surely?

"Sorry but I'm part of the mafia and your my target I didn't wanna do this but I have to." He said smiling although he tried to look fine in his eyes it looked like he was terrified was he actually worried about killing me suddenly it came to me I'm gonna get killed I started crying and tried to get away from lucus but he grabbed my arm and sat me back down and put duct tape and a blindfold on me I felt trapped what could I do?!

{12 hours later}

Lucus' pov

She looks so scared I thought as I rubbed her cheek it's been about 12 hours and she only started sleeping like 8 hours ago I'm so sorry my princess I thought as I tried not to cry but I could feel my eyes tearing up I looked away as I hear the plane land. This is it we're here I get off the plane holding Mel bridal style and put her into a jeep and I start driving I knew it was a long drive and it was pitch black outside but I had to get here soon to make sure she couldn't escape. Around 2 hours later I felt Mel touch me I forgot about the ductape and blindfold I put on her so I stopped the car and took it off I looked into her eyes and she looked so hurt and worried poor girl she doesn't deserve this "we have to drive about another 2 hours then we will stay in a hotel and drive andother day for another hotel then we will be there so I might have to suspend you death for a while longer." She just nodded and looked out the window as I kept driving what if I didn't kill her? No my boss would kill me why am I even thinking this well maybe he wouldn't know? I mean the photo he sent was Mel as a little girl you could only recognise from her beautiful eyes. Idk what I'm thinking mafia first I've never went soft and I'm not gonna start now "hey.." I heard her soft voice say "Why me? Why do you have to kill me why does your boss want me dead?" She said looking up to me "okay well my boss and your mum were once in the same mafia well your mum was in another at the same type she got close to my body and he trusted her with everything so one day she killed more than half our mafia and ram away with all our money soon after we found out she was pregnant and he wants revenge on your mum by stealing her most precious thing and killing it which is you.

What?! No No! My mums poor we have barely any money you've got me mixed up!" She said looking confident with her answer   "Wait you didn't know she is billionaire she's rich I mean you have 2 private body guards."

"No I don't? And she's not or we would be loving in some mansion somewhere!"

Sorry guys but that's it for chapter 10! Double digits whoo! And thank you so much for almost 2k reads! Ahhh tell me do you want less smut or more? And are you ready for episode 11? T-T