Part 3

Amy and Rory were sitting in the lounge while their parents where in the kitchen. Amy was struggling to come to terms with him showing up unexpectedly after three weeks and she could barely look at him.

"Where have you been, for the past three weeks, whilst I have suffered and worried about you?"

"I got taken, on my way to work, these men jumped me and shoved me into a van, they took me to Cornwall, then they just let me go, I've spent the last three weeks trying to get back here."

"Why didn't you contact me and tell me that you were okay?"

"They took the money I had on me and broke my phone, Amy I'm so sorry for what I put you through, but I'm back now, we can be a family again, the two of us and this little one in here" he put his hand on Amy's stomach which made amy flinch and look down at the floor."

"Amy what's wrong?"

"I..I had a miscarriage a couple of days ago, due to stress" she looked away from him and teared up.

"Amy..I'm so sorry" He took hold of her hand and she pulled away, standing up and going to the other side of the room.

"You can't just come back, Rory, and act like everything's okay, because it's not, I have gone through hell the past three weeks, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD"

Rory stood up and went over to her, "I know it's not okay, this must be really hard for you, I'm sorry you went through all that, I really am, but I'm back now, it's over."

She looked up at him and started crying "Rory".

He nodded and pulled her into a hug, tearing up slightly, "I'm here Amy, I'm never going to go away again, I promise" He kissed the top of her head. "I love you"

"I love you too"