Rory and Jeffs conversation

Im going to make a part about when Jeff told Rory what happened between him and Amy, this comes between part 8 and 9.

It had been a week since Faith had been born and Rory had asked Jeff to help him with the nursery.

"How does this even work?" Rory was looking at instructions and failing to work out how to put the chest of drawers together.

"You never were any good at DIY, let me see" Jeff held his hand out and Rory passed him the instructions. "Rory, you put the wrong screws in mate"

"See, this is why your my best friend" he smiled, "even Amy is better at this stuff then I am"

"Hows she doing by the way? And the little one?"

"Faith is doing fine, Amy, well she's struggling a bit, keeps on referring back to when I went missing, and how she feels like she's going to lose someone else that she loves".

"Rory I need to tell you something"

"Wow, sounds serious, as long as its not something like you sleeping with Amy" he laughed and looked at Jeff who was looking down. "Oh my god, please tell me you didn't"

"I'm sorry, Rory, it was a mis.." All of a sudden Rory's fist collided with Jeff's mouth. "Okay, guess I deserved that, but please let me explain Rory"

"Fine, you have two minutes"

Jeff sat down, "I bumped into Amy on the street, I think it was about 2 weeks after you went missing, she told me that she had suffered a miscarriage and she just burst into tears"

"And you took advantage of her"

"No, Rory, I swear it wasn't like that, I wouldn't do that to her or to you"

"So what happened then?"

"I asked her if she would like to come in for a cuppa, she asked if I had something stronger, we both had too much, and one thing led to another, but it was a massive mistake, and I've regretted it ever since"

"Why didn't you tell me before, and why are you telling me now?"

"Amy asked me not to, but now, with Amy not coping in hospital, I don't want this secret to eat away at her any longer, I love you both too much"

Rory nodded and shook Jeff's hand, "thank you"