Part 6

It was the middle of the night and Amy and Rory were asleep in their bed, all of a sudden Amy woke up screaming, startling Rory who sat up suddenly.

"Amy? What happened?"

She got out of bed and went downstairs crying.

"Amy, whats wrong?" He followed her

"I had a nightmare, I..I don't even want to talk about it"

"Amy, I'm here for you, whatever the nightmare was about, no matter how bad it was, it's better to talk about it rather then bottling it up"

She looked at him and nodded before sitting down at the table, Rory sitting down next to her, taking hold of her hand.

"I dreamt that..that I had another miscarriage, and you hated me because you wanted a baby more than anything, and you blamed me for everything that has gone wrong in our lives and threatened to leave me" She looked down crying slightly.

He sighed and kissed her hand, "Amy I swear on my life that I'll never ever leave you, no matter how hard things get, no matter what happens, I'll always be your husband. Having a miscarriage is no ones fault, these things happen". He kissed her gently and rested his forehead against hers, "do you want a glass of water?"

"yes please, Rory"

He stood up and got her a glass of water before handing it to her. "Amy, you, me and this little one, we are going to be fine, trust me".