CHAPTER-1

Precap-Manik reached to the secret place and entered the passcode and went inside and immediately change the password as well. He went to the kitchen area and said "hii whatcha doing?"

A women turned around and said "manik where did you learn this kinda language?"

Manik-why...its cool right..

Women-no its not cool...you are way old to say these kinda words and specially with this accent so stop it..

Manik- ohh hello madam.. I am not old ok...abhi ladkiyan marti he mujhpe...

Women-you speak to them like this vo bhi bhag jaingi...

Manik(whining)- kya yar tum meri har tym band kyun bja deti ho.....

Anyways vo kha he....so rhi he kya?

Women- nhi...andar he room ...jao mil lo....kabse tumhara wait kr rhi thi..

Manik-me abhi aaya...

And he ran towards the room making her laugh at his childness..
After a while she could hear the laughter coming from the room and called them for dinner...
Manik cane out of the room with a 4-year girl in his arms...

(Aakriti sharma)(Name will be revealed soon)Even after coming out of the room both were in their own world when she snapped het out of it

(Aakriti sharma)
(Name will be revealed soon)
Even after coming out of the room both were in their own world when she snapped het out of it...

Women-ohh hello...ab masti band and dinner shuru...chalo off to the dining area..

Manik-kya nandini...are you jealous that she loves me more than you.

Nandini-ohh hello she spends more time with me than you so

Nandini-ohh hello she spends more time with me than you so...that is not even a question...

Manik-its not about time nandini its about who she loves the most..

And after that they keep on bickering sweetly with manik teasing her and nandini getting angry..