CHAPTER-8

Recap-Manik shared his feelings and trauma about the incident.

Nandini-so when i reached the place....i tried to peak inside before but didn't see anything.

I didn't just wanna rush inside becoz i promised you that i would be careful.

But then i...i (sighed deeply) heard zoya's scream and i couldn't control myself so i rushed inside.

And there i saw zoya sitting there alone so just rushed to her.

But in all this i didn't see someone coming from behind and then he sta...stab...stabbed me...but fortunately i almost turned at that time only and it grazed me slightly.

After that i tried to fight them and protect but i couldn't manik...i failed...i failed to protect zoya...

After that i only remember them dragging zoya out of there and her crying face..

She was so sacred manik...she was calling out to me...
I couldn't live upto your expectations...how could i let this happen...

I know i tried...but seeing zoya...so afraid and scared...

How could the universe be cruel to that little girl manik....

We already don't even know what happened to her mother or even her family...

She was already trying to be fine...and now all this happened.... Don't know how much that little girl will have suffer.

I know i am not her real mother but manik i feel like i am....i feel i want to protect her from this cruel world....i just didn't knew what to do at that time...

I know i promised you that i will be careful and i know shouldn't have just rushed inside not knowing who are this people...with no support...

And i am sorry for that Manik...i am really sorry...

I am sorry that i made you doubt yourself... Trust me manik you did all you could...it was me...i should have been more careful...

But i don't know i just couldn't....