CHAPTER-10

Recap- Manan went to police station for Nandini statement.

Manan reached the beach house and just went straight to the balcony.

They were sitting there in silent with nandini on manik's lap .

Its been almost 30 minutes for them just sitting there and enjoying the view

Manik broke the silence.

Manik-nandini you know you can share.

Nandini(softly)- what manik?

Manik-about whats going on in your mind right now...and everything you have been remembering about the incident.

Nandini was just for 2 minutes.

Nandini-i don't know what to say manik....i am not gonna lie...yes that day is running in mind right now...and all that fight...

Its just i seriously don't know what i feel right now....its like i don't feel anything...like i am numb from inside...

And the problem that's what i felt on that moment when i fell down from the fight.

I don't know manik what are these feelings...i really don't know how exactly these feelings fit here...

Manik- nandini its ok to feel like this...
Whatever happened its not a normal thing...

So feeling like this is normal...nandini i personally don't know that how it happened and honestly i dont even wanna have that scene in my head.

But all i can say is don't ever put these thoughts in you head only...talk to me...even if you feel that its a ridiculous thought..

Ok.

Nandini(smiled)-always.

Soon they left for malhotra mansion. It was almost evening time when they reached.
(Ofcourse when they reached manik informed about them complete with some excuse of them going to a beach which was kinda true...)

When they reached a servant opened the door. As they entered they saw one police officer sitting there with raj nd neyonika.

Manik-dad whats going on.

Raj-manik..after all this happened they were searching for zoya's parents. It is usual procedure after all this.

And they found something not everything but something.

Police officer- sir this is the file...and she has an aunt...so if you want we can inform her about zoya and she can take her.

Nandini(shouted)- noooo!!!