Chapter 21

Third person's POV:

You woke up the next morning early as usual and went to brush your teeth in the bathroom and showered as well.  you wore a turquoise hoodie and dried your hair after.

you moved your stuff from the sling bag since it was dirty and just washed it

i need to do my laundry too -,- 

you thought and went out the door wearing your famous old white shoes.

you start delivering your deliveries at 8 am and went to school after. you got greeted by sana who cheerfully hugged you as you came.

"someones looks happy" you smiled at her. "well..um.. taemin just ask me out" she shyly tugged her hair behind her ear.

"oooh~ looks like someone asked out by their crush~" i teased making her blushed like a cherry. i kept teasing her until she was annoyed and chased around like little kids in the hallway.

We went soon to our class after the bell rang. "ok that's it for today and don't forget your textbooks for the new lesson , ok class" the teacher bid goodbye and the classroom said yes in unison while standing from their seats.

sana clinged from me behind snaking her hands around my neck. "eun sang is coming here any minute can we hang out?" of course you said yes, as you thought of eun sang you remembered that she'll be leaving tommorow noon. so had an idea to  have to give something to her atleast before she leaves.

Y/n's Pov:

Three of us met at the place and went out for the remaining time i had before my shift starts.

we went grabbing some boba's and street foods
that we always love, i bid goodbye as i see my time is running out.

I started cleaning as soon as i came and always checked if any one or any one of them specially the stupid jerk who pushed me in the pool.

i finished wiping down the table and accidently knocked to the side my tote bag with my stuff along with the humidifier beside it down resulting it to crack and broke it to pieces.

i was about to pick it up when someone out of the blue spoke up.
"tsk..tsk.. ooo~ you broke it " he said jolting you in surprise.

"uh.. im so sorry it was an accident i swear. i promise i'll replace it by tommorow. pls don't fire me" i plead holding both of my hands.

"i suppose then, it's alright it was an accident anyway." he gave that cresent eye smile you always found so adorable. "thanks mr park" you bowed. "just jimin ok?, no need for the formalities its fine please" he shrugged and went towards you giving head pats making you froze in your spots for seconds.

"i.. uhm.. i'll just clean this" you excused and went to grab the small broom and dustpan.

slowly picking up the expensive humidifier i broke from the other side of the table, i accidently slipped one partial glass and accidently cut myself on my index finger.

i softly yelped in pain at the sharp glass. jimin called out your name gaining your attention perking your head up to him "ne? (yes?)" you simple replied hiding your wounded hand.

"you ok?" he asked drinking his water "ahh neh (yes) " you faked smiled with a nervous laugh. he raised his eyebrows and put his half glass of water down the marble table.

"stand up" he straightly said "deh?" i jerked my attention back up to him.

"i said stand up" he command and i slowly stood my pace hiding my hand from behind.

he came to me closer and grabbed my wrist not so harshly but i quitely yelped in pain as the blood still pours down.

he looked at me with intimidating look and pulled me to the nearest sink. he turned on the tap and began washing my cut.

"i-i can do it.." i pushed his hands away but he the gripped of his hand around my wrist tighten and hesitated to let it go and i just stood there shutting my mouth.

when he finished washing and the bleeding stopped he looked at me for a minute and backed his steps away and slowly walked away.

i turned back knowing that he will leave but stopped at my tracks when he blurted out something unexpected.

"be careful next time don't hurt yourself"

he hidenly smiled facing back at you and left shoving his hands to his pockets. i turned around slowly smiling at his concern and went back cleaning after wrapping my wound with a band aid.

"What happened?" mina held my wrist after she saw there was a band aid wrapped around it.

"it's nothing ok, i just accidently cut my arm dont worry dummas its far from the liver -,-" i assured and continued moping.

"Can i ask you something?" i halted and placed my chin over the mop stick waiting for her response,"yeah sure." she shrugged.

" i meant favor " i palmed myself.
"ok?" she said browsing her eye brows.

"can you explain you know... the boys, the one i shouted without stupidly realizing they were our boss." i blurted boringly.

"what?" she asked like shes confirming something. i widend my eyes after realizing what the hell i just said. "n-not in a creepy way, i swear just you know.

i don't remember..just quite.. their names and blah blah just tell me about them." i said correcting my mistake.she let an o getting my point and started explaining.

Third person's Pov:

"ok so that great wall of china i bumped into was kim namjoon, then the snobby jerk at the cafe was suga or yoongi, and the one ..I Thought.. who was a pervert was j-hope nor hobi.

then the crazy dude was jimin..jin the cute wiping windshield after and jungkook or jk the one i stole banana milks.." you muttered under your breath, sighing leaving a gust to the air.

..you really fucked up y/n..

i palmed myself again. "you ok?" mina asked sliding some bottle of water beside me. I hummed in response and took the bottle and opened it and started gulping it.

i glance at my side seeing jimin from the other side talking to someone behind the clear glass and turned his phase to me.

i blinked many times at his stare before he winked at me playfully spitting out the water from my mouth accidentally and started coughing.

i glance back at him to see that he burst out laughing while me sending death glares.

... damn he...

                       (AN:  hi 🤭)