Chapter 43

Y/n's POV:

Today was another day of struggling work, studies, and personal problems.

"I see a struggling pretty lady in here" mr. yui came chuckling softly. i perk up my head seeing and assisted here to seat with me in the garden.

"Just got a bit a lot of rants" i sighed smiling at her. "Oh dear,i must say the world is getting pretty hard on this generation" she sipped the tea with a genuine smile on her face.

"Yeah.." i sighed looking at the pink pastel noon sky.

"it's getting pretty late. you should go to your work" she reminded which i thanked her for remembering it.

"I'll go change now ms.yui" i excused checking the time.

"I'll go make dinner later.dear join me later" she waved and i smiled at her nodding.

..i wonder what her daughter looked like...

I got up from my seat and cleaned my stuff returning back to my room. i wore a white right sized shirt and a pair of jeans.

"I'll be at dinner mrs.yui bye" i waved at her window passing by, as she smiles and waved back.

"Cleaning time.."

"Ok y/n, this are your new schedules and assigned rooms for the next week. so just do for today are your routine." mrs. bong our head cleaning manager said giving me a paper.

"Ok, i'll get going now ma'am" i bowed as i left pulling my cart. hours had passed by and one room left i get to go home now by any time.

*click*

the sound of card clipping my attendance as i finally left the building. it was still early at 5:24 pm and maybe i get to spend my time resting at home.

"Hi Y/n"

or so i thought...

I turned back seeing a happy kookie with a red headset on his right ear.
"Hi kook, what's up" i smiled.

"Can you play with me noona?" he pouted cutely showing his doe innocent eyes.

"I wha?!" i asked confusingly at this 23 year old man acting childishly for me to play with him.

"No ones wants to play with me" he whined. i giggled at his face as he makes those tiny voice. "Maybe their to busy you know" i said chucklingly crossing my arms at him.

"Their just cowards to loose" he madly  huffed making him more cute like a grumpy panda.

" Well i do have some spare time tho but i dont think i'll be able to play video games with you" i showed my worn out watch in my wrist.

"then how about arcade?" he wiggled his brows. "Fine as long as you pay the tokens" i teased back making his face scrunched at unfairness.

"Fine..." he agreed pulling me by the parking lot. We arrived at a huge ass arcade in the seoul but it seems like theres almost no one in here.

...no one literally...

I scanned the place only to see staffs and crews were present at this place.
i turn up beside jungkook who was happily adoring the colorful place and tugged his black sleeves on his jacket.

"Jungkook i swear to god if we came trespassing this place i'd hit you with a brick" you said looking around the empty place glaring at him.

He then bursted out laughing histericly holding his stomach to its dearest life. "Y/n i rented this place for us, you dont want me to be surrounded and suffocate from a crowd don't yah?" he raised his left brow sarcastically.

"Well atleast you should have told" i murmured. "C'mon y/n lets have some fun" he pulled me and soon we started playing games with unli tokens.

We started playing at a whack-a-mole game. and it was hilarious how jungkook struggled and got annoyed trying to hit the mole several times and ended up smashing the hammer pretty hard on the mole when he hitted it.

..."dude calm down"...

You pushed him off smiling at the staff who was staring at you both.
you both tried playing the dancing machine and i really sucked since i was not a good dancer.

But damn he nailed every single arrow on the screen shown.

...nice reflexes bruh..

The beat slowly dropped finishing the song as he looked at me breathing his loosened oxygen as a smile of victory plastered on his face shown of victory that he won scored 98/100 while mines 23/100.

"Gotta work those legs baby" he winked playfully. my face dropped at his words as i showed a not happy thumbs up at him.

We both chugged some water before continued playing more

"Can we try this?" i pointed the alien invation shooting game. "Sure" he smiled and took out some tokens.

"Wohoo nice" i cheered shooting the last enemy. "No fair you know how to play this dont you?" he pouted.

"Nu- uh mr i grew up on boy games baby" i said holding my hips. he then leaned his face closer looking sheepishly.

"I see then.... baby~" he teased wiggling his brows. i felt a tight squeeze on my throat and blinked unreal for this guy duality as he smiled back like a bunny.

boi-

We then played a lot more like smash of heroes, bumping carts, push and pull rink and more until we called it a day laughing out having fun.

We exited the arcade through the back exit and was greeted with a cold chilly breeze of rain passed our skin.

"I thought it will be just a normal night for today" jk said lifting his hand to the not so heavy rain.

"Guess the weather news was not sure" i breathed both of my palms as i rubbed them to create some heat friction to help me warm from the cold air rain.

"Hey y/n" jungkook called. "Yes?" i turn to his side slightly shivering.
"Do the cross sign" he commanded.

"What?" i asked. "Do the cross sign" he softly yelled through the air. without thinking i lifted both of my arms to the sideways and felt a warm cloth was being dragged from my sleeves and a sound of zipper closing was heard.

"It should be warm enough" he shoved his hands to his pocket as he slid his jacket that he used in you.
"Hey it's no need" i started unzipping but he stopped holding my hand.

"It's fine, just wear it for the mean time" he gestured as i thanked him.

i glance at my watch to see that i was now minutes late for the dinner at mrs. yui that i promised to attend.

..god damn it..