Chapter 48

You knocked at the door and thankfully jin was there to open and greet you there.

"I-uh...  hi jin, not to be rude but i was asked to clean you guys dorms by your manager" you scratch your nape not having a glance at him.

He gave a soft smile before opening the door for you to come inside. you bowed as you went in removing your shoes and grab the necessary stuffs.

"There's nothing much to clean since i am not like my dongsaengs (little brothers) who are very messy" he said as he closes the door behind you.

"

"Wow..." you softly blurted amazed at the pinkish and white room with a large king size bed on the middle and a balcony that can view the outside of the room.

"A sweep will do your job here" he softly said. you nodded as you went back to grab the broom stick but suddenly stop when you felt a grip on your shoulder before you were pushed into a soft material.

..more like a bed...

You gasped as jin slowly hovered over you making you hold your breath in shock as your face started to crept a heavy blush.

"Jin it is not funny" you warned slowly rising up but layed back at the soft sheets as he push you again by his hand slowly grabbing the both of yours in one hand leading it to above your hand refraining you to move at your spot.

Now you knew you look like a tomato for sure and panicked more when you tried kicking him but he suddenly held your thighs and slid his legs between it to held it in place.

"Yah hajima its not time to play Jin!" you exclaimed feeling the tense heat in this room goes increasing as he looks at you sheepishly with a smirk.

"But i think we should miss Y/n" he said in a low tone making you take aback at his words feeling the tint your face addends the embarassment you feel right now.

Your heart slamming through your chest to the highest level like a maniac. "would you be the it?" he whispered leaning his face closer and closer until there was a knock on the door making him paused and turn around.

"Who is it?" he yelled. "Hyung it's me hobi. i brought ice creams y/n gave" hoseok yelled from outside. he turn back at me as he smiles wickedly.
"Lucky i guess" he playfully snickered.

"Let me go or i'll scream" you said breathing heavily as he giggled looking at your red face and lets you go. "I was just teasing you sweetheart" he laughed as you took the broom wanting to smack it at him right in the face.

He dodge it easily as you turn your shoes to leave. "Im coming in" hobi yelled and twisted the knob as he encounters you right on time to leave.

"Oh hi y/n" he smiled as you did back.
"What are you doing here" he asked.
"i WAS cleaning and now im done" you said as you gave jin death glares while he just winked at you non stop like an idiot.

Before you left you tapped hobi's shoulder. he turn around with a hum on hi face. "Before i go clean yours im gonna have your permission that i might touch your things for cleaning is that ok?" you asked.

"Yeah sure" he smiled. you thank him before rolling your eyes as you see jin still giving you those flirty look.

"What's up with her. she looks red like a crayon" hoseok blurted as you left.

"i like teasing her" Jin giggled as his younger gives him a tub of ice cream.

"Omygad theres that mint shit again" he groan leaving jhope in the room as he went to the bathroom.

"What are ya'lls problem with mint choco?!" jhope yelled.