Nightmares In the Twilight

Angel was so happy to finally see the hotel in the distance, as he continued his walk. He was a bit sore from that shoot earlier but he was just relieved to finally get off his feet for a while. Angel smiled softly at the idea of walking into the hotel and smelling whatever Alastor was cooking, he could almost feel his mouth watering. Alastor had said something about brownies this morning, and Angel was ecstatic. He fucking loved brownies and he hasn't found a decent one since being down here. It was weird to think about how much they had hated each other in the beginning to him now excited to see the radio demon. Chuckling to himself, Angel kept his pace.

He could already hear Alastor asking why he was back so early. It was barely past 10 and Valentino had sent him home for some reason or another. Val had his moods, but Angel was surprised that the moth hadn't taken it out on anyone. Angel has seen some of those moods, being on the receiving end of a fit wasn't the best. Perhaps it was best that Val sent him home early. Well, it had been almost 8 when he was actually ordered to leave. He took his sweet time getting back to the hotel, taking a more scenic route around the city. Angel didn't get the chance to wander around the city very often especially with all the stuff Charlie kept piling on his schedule. If he had a moment's break he was dragged into a session to discuss his relapses, by Satan he hated how she always brought those up. It wasn't like he wasn't trying. It's just with Val, always trying to get and keep him high. It was so hard to stay sober and clean, and Charlie knew that. One nice thing about the whole situation was always having someone to talk to, especially since Cherri ascended.

God he was so surprised that she took to the training and lessons so fast. It hadn't even been a full year since she joined the program and she... Angel grumbled under his breath, don't think about it. He shook his head thinking about all his other friends... Think about Alastor... In truth, it was still odd how close the two got after only a month of the radio demon joining the hotel. They spent a lot of time together, more than most of the other guests at the hotel. He could almost hear the faint music radiating through the hotel, as the demon cooked. The first thing he would do was fling a comment at the deer, only to see him get flustered and send him a glare. Angel snickered at the thought.

The faint glow of the pentagram above turned the walk a blood red. He was just ready to see his friend... Alastor was more than a friend. Angel bit his lip, he wished it could be so but Alastor wasn't into that. Alastor would never have sex with him and Angel would never have to scream that name as they made love. Alastor wasn't like that. In truth, Angel appreciated that he didn't need to go around sleeping with every possible person in hell. A smile crossed his face as he pushed open the front door of the hotel.

He was greeted with silence. No scent of sweets or savory foods in the air that would carry him down to the kitchen. No soft humming of the radio that always emitted from the radio demon, there was no one in the place that he could see. Okay... That was a lie, Husk was passed out on the bar but that wasn't an uncommon sight. Angel slowly pulled his purse off his shoulders as he went to check the kitchen. The place looked barely touched let alone have someone cooking in it. Angel cast the space a confused look before he trotted back to the main room searching it over. The only other place that Angel could think of where the deer demon could be was his bedroom. Scooping up his purse, Angel headed towards the stairs and headed right to where Alastor's room was.

Alastor liked his privacy, but Angel knew that he was one of the only ones to actually see the room. However, for as long as he has known Alastor, almost ten months now, he has never once seen the bed touched. There were points where Angel even wondered if the demon slept at all. He skidded to a stop outside of the bedroom as he cast a small look around the hall finding it bare. Knocking Angel waited, hoping that he would answer. A few moments passed and Angel didn't hear anything on the other side of the door, and he knocked again. He needed to be patient, maybe Alastor was in the bathroom or something.