Mending and Healing

Few ever dared to step in the way of an overlord and even fewer would even dare to step in the way of an Ars Goetia. Behind the tall legged owl floated a deep blue book with golden writing and pages. The red tongue of the book hanging down, a faint baby blue wisp like magic floated around the book.

A flick of the Goetia's tail feathers sent the few sinners scurrying away, as the red tunic blew behind the being. Stolas grumbled under his breath, he didn't particularly like coming to the Colony but it wasn't like he had much of a choice in the matter. With the amount of stuff he has asked the deer overlord to do, he at least owed him this. Pulling the grimoire closer, he finally reached the radio tower, the faint music escaping the building. Before he even got the chance to knock the door swung open and he was met with a white and pink spider demon. Mismatched eyes stared up at him, a scrutinizing look on the sinner's face. The spider's top arms were crossed while the lower set laid limply at its side letting the fluffy pink sweater hide most of its white fur. Stolas has heard about this demon before if the billboards in the lust district were anything to go by. Stolas stood there for a few moments trying to get his head back under some control, this was Alastor's place correct?

"Um, hello." Stolas stated.

"So you're a Goetia. Yah know I'd thought you'd look a bit more menacing." The spider grinned, showing off its golden tooth. Stolas opened his mouth to respond before a staticy voice echoed from in the house.

"Angel, stop pestering him."

"But, Al!"

"Angel, get inside and let him in. He's an old friend." Alastor shouted. The demon grumbled before pushing the wooden door the rest of the way open allowing the goetia inside. Stolas cast the spider another small look before bowing his head and entering the house, and pulling off his feathery top hat.

"Didn't expect you to have company." Stolas stated as a shadow moved forward taking the hat from his hands and unclipping the tunic from his shoulders. Alastor cast the owl a look from where he was sitting on the leather couch.

"Angel, can you please go fetch the items from that list I gave you."

"I-" A shadow floated down towards him, a stack of bills in its hands.

"Angel, they will be most useful. So please be on your way." A mumble escaped the spider as he nodded, grabbing the money from a shadow.

"I'll be back in an hour, I swear it will be an hour this time... I can get this all at the emporium?" Angel asked, looking over his small list of items.

"If Rosie doesn't have them, they should be in the shops around hers." Alastor informed as the spider cast the Goetia one final look before leaving the building, shutting the door behind him.

"He seems friendly. I never thought of you as a lover, Alastor." Stolas stated as the deer's ears folded against his head a low growl escaping the other demon.

"He's a contract." Alastor informed.

"Really, with the way he cares about you." Stolas chuckled.

"Just do what I asked you here for."

"And what exactly was that, you didn't really fill me in while on the phone." Stolas stated before moving around the couch finally seeing the deer demon. "Oh, I understand." Stolas mumbled. Even though the overlord was pretty bandaged up, Stolas could still sense the others' pain. A small oink escaped the demon pig on the overlord's lap, surprising the owl for a moment. Kneeling down beside the couch, he called the grimoire to his side before flipping through the pages.

"May I ask how this happened?"

"I killed another overlord." Alastor stated.

"You overlord's and your constant fights." Stolas muttered as he continued to move through the pages, he just needed to find the one he needed.