Alive and Free

Angel wasn't certain why he was waking up, as he shifted a bit his head was resting against Alastor's bed. His lower set of arms resting under his chin as he gave a grumbled noise, he didn't want to wake up. Sitting up he scrubbed at his face, still not bothering to remove his hand from... Alastors? Angel's eyes snapped open as he looked down at his empty hand.

"You... know..." The voice crackled, as the faint hum of the radio filled the room. Angel turned his attention fully to the figure that was starting to push himself into a sitting position. "I... don't... be touched..." Alastor strained as the station popped and grew fuzzy. Angel didn't say anything for a moment before launching himself at the deer demon, as he wrapped his arms around the overlord's neck and chest.

"Fuck, I missed yah so much! Don't ever give me a heart attack again!" Angel yelled as he dug his head into Alastor's shoulder, tears streamed down the spider's face. "Don't do that ever again." Angel whispered.

"I... not... to chall.... challenge... overlords." Alastor mumbled."Angel... th... hurts." Angel's eyes snapped open as he quickly pushed away from the demon, and he whispered his apologies.

"Sorry. Do ya need anything? Water, food, something else. I can get Charlie if need be." Alastor shook his head, his grin wasn't as wide as it normally was.

"Don'...her...Water?" Alastor asked after a moment.

"Oh yeah, of course." Angel jumped to his feet moving over to the desk where a pitcher of water was and quickly filled up a glass. Angel was happy that Niffty kept bringing him random food items, sometimes he would get randomly hungry and he just turned around to find something. Moving back to Alastor, Angel offered the water as the overlord whispered a crackling thanks before taking the glass. "Don't drink it so fa-'' Alastor downed the whole glass in almost a single gulp.

"What Angel?" Alastor asked, his voice finally coming into a proper sound and station. He wasn't as staticy anymore, but one look at the overlord and Angel could tell that he wasn't exactly not in pain either.

"Nevermind." Angel chuckled as he took the empty glass. "Care to tell me about what the hell actually happened?" Angel questioned. Alastor was silent for a few moments as he glanced down at his exposed chest, he lightly ran a hand over his bandaged stomach.

"Angel, where are my clothes?" Alastor asked, getting Angel to light up with a faint shade of pink for a moment.

"Your shirt was ripped to tatters and yah were pretty bloodied."

"That's not what I'm referring to." Alastor stated before casting the spider a little look.

"Oh... You don't like my shorts." Angel whispered as he looked at the radio demon for a moment. The dude didn't own a single pair of shorts or anything else so Angel had fetched a pair of his own shorts to put on the deer.

"Just wondering where my pants were." Alastor answered as he gave the spider a small look before settling his head against the headboard. His ears folded against his head as he took a shaky breath and he closed his eyes. "I feel naked." Alastor whispered. Angel cast a glance over the overlord's body, by lucifer he wanted to fuck that man. He was all muscle, which you couldn't tell under that suit, even though his bandages covered most of his chest, stomach, and arms, he still looked amazing.

"Besides the shorts, yah sort of are babe. At least ya ain't in that much pain... right?" Angel asked.

"It's not the most comfortable." Alastor admitted. "I've had worse though."

"Do ya want any pain meds? Charlie said something about them earlier." Angel informed and Alastor shook his head no.

"I'll be fine."