Chapter 6

Caitlin, Frost and Carla walked into S.T.A.R Labs as everyone was already there. Iris walked over to hug her best friends.

"Hey Frost. Hey Caitlin." Iris beamed, hugging them both a little too tight.

"Hey Iris." Frost said, trying not to wince in pain but failed as it didn't go unnoticed by Iris.

"Urm. Frost? Are you Ok. Are you hurt." Iris asked, concerned.

"Oh uh. You know me. Being clumsy." Frost answered, clearly lying.

"Frost. You're my best friend. I know when you're lying." Iris implied.

Frost looked over to Caitlin who nodded her head.

"Frost, it's ok. You can tell them." Caitlin said telepathically to Frost.

"Are you sure?" Frost asked, still concerned for her sister.

"Yeah. I'm just gonna go. Need some space." Frost said walking to the exit.

"Caitu, wait." Frost called out loud but Caitlin had already left the cortex. Barry slip away after Caitlin while the team looked confused as to what happened.

"Frost. What happened?" Iris asked, concerned for her best friend as she saw Frost take a deep breath before explaining.

"You know yesterday, when Caity got kidnapped, the meta had the power of showing your worst nightmare, right? He showed one to Caity where we were all dead including Mom. But somehow she survived but the city blamed her for our deaths and drove her out and blamed her, saying it was her fault as she was the new hero and coincidentally they all die and everything so when she was sleeping, she had that same nightmare and she was throwing icicle and one hit me and cut deep in my arm. But I'm fine. It's Caity I'm worried about." Frost explained, showing her bandage. Ralph hugged Frost.

"Oh. Sorry. I feel bad for Caitlin." Iris said sympathetically.

"Hey Frost. This is Caitlin we're talking about. She'll get there. All she needs is her family and friends with her." Ralph comforted Frost as he wrapped his arms around her.

"You're right." Frost answered, wrapping her arms around him.

"Of course I'm right." Ralph teased.

"Oh shut up." Frost rolled her eyes, playfully, giving him a cold whack at the back of the head as she pulled apart to meet the surprised looks on Iris and Cisco's faces.

"What." Frost and Ralph said simultaneously.

"YOU'RE DATING AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US." Iris and Cisco screamed, all their excitement pouring out as Eddie held back Iris and Kamilla held back Cisco.

"Well kinda yeah. Date's tonight." Ralph said as Carla had a proud smile on her face.

"Well finally, it's about time one of our ships has sailed." Cisco said, dropping down into his chair.

"Now its Caitlin and Barry left." Iris smirked.

"Oh I think that ship has already sailed. They went on a date yesterday." Frost said.

"WHOO. Been waiting ages for this moment. Well it was obvious you 2 liked each other and same for Caitlin and Barry." Cisco celebrated.

"Speaking of Caitlin and Barry, where is they?" Iris asked.

"Caitlin probably went to one of the overnight rooms to think or rest like always and Barry probably went after her." Frost replied as the two biggest shippers of the two couples smirked.

MEANWHILE

Caitlin walked out the cortex, flashes of the nightmare going through her mind. She walked and walked until she reach the overnight rooms. She went to one of the bed and laid down, trying to get every image of the nightmare out of her head as she didn't know she was followed until,