Chapter 13

"Who are you? And why do you look like me and Charlie Snow?"  Frost asked intimidatingly, putting an icy mist hand near him and her eyes glowing white.

The meta sunk down in his chair, a little intimidated, now that he doesn't have his powers.

"You want answers? Put your hand down." He said, as Frost came a little closer.

"Please." He said, giving puppy eyes which is seriously hard to pull off, especially when you look like one of the ex-villains of Central City.

Frost looked over to Caitlin and Carla who nodded back. It was then when Frost put her hand down and her white eyes went back to dark blue. She stood next to Caitlin, Carla and Ralph, not taking an eye off the ice meta.

"Thank you. Didn't want to be turned into a human popsicle already especially without my powers." He joked, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Now answer the damn question already. Who are you? And why do you look like me and Charlie Snow?" Frost demanded, really angry this time.

"I don't look like you." He scoffed.

"Really. You want me to list it for you. Fine. You have white hair. Like me. Natural Blue lips. Like me. Pale skin. Like me. Oh wait. You have dark blue eyes. Which turns white. Like mi. You also have the same powers. Like. Me." Frost listed.

"Ok. Fine. Didn't need to list them." He answered as Frost's eyes turned white with annoyance.

"Answer..." Frost started.

"Fine. Fine. I am Jack Frost." Jack said.

"Charlie Snow's alter ego and brother. Well actually twin brother. But whatever it's complicated." Jack continued as Carla, Caitlin and Frost gasped, tears in Carla and Caitlin's eyes.

"You can say that again." Joe whispered to everyone else. The 3 other teams were all standing in one corner of the cortex.

"Who's Charlie, Auntie Frost?" William whispered-asked Frost, tugging at her sleeve, wanting to be pick up. She picked him up and rested him on her hip.

"Charlie is Aunt Caity's twin brother." Frost whispered back.

"I thought you are her twin." William said.

"I am but... It's complicated. I'll explain later." Frost answered as William nodded back and turned to face towards Jack as did Frost. 

"So your saying... that my twin brother who died when we were younger, is alive?" Caitlin asked.

"Yeah. He's actually watching you guys right now." Jack answered, feeling Charlie's emotions going all over the place.

"What." Carla, Caitlin and Frost said.

"Yeah. Urm... You want to see him? He's urm actually dying to see you." Jack asked, nervously to Carla and Caitlin who were in their own world.

"Mo... Ca... Carla? Caity... Caitlin?" Jack said, bringing then back.

"Hmmm?" Carla asked.

"Do you want to see Charlie?" Jack asked.

"Urm.... Yeah. Please." Carla said as Caitlin nodded.

"Ok. Need the cuffs off though. Oh and the ropes." Jack said, lifting his hands up in front of him. Cisco walked over to him and carefully untied him.

"Don't do anything funny." He said.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Jack said, playfully rolling his eyes.