Chapter 14

Mini Author Note:
Hi its me
I need u guys help
I need a face claim for Charlie
And I don't who
Mind giving me some ideas plz
For Jack Frost, u guys can just imagine the face claim of Charlie with White hair, blue lips and white/dark blue eyes
Plz comment ur ideas
That would rlly help

Also once again I have no clue what people do after they get married in the church so I'm writing what I think
_______________________________________________

"You guys wanna separate, don't you?" Cisco said.

"Don't think about lying." Frost said, smiling innocently.

"Fine. Its just Charl and I have shared a body for like... so many years." Jack answered, William still sitting on his shoulder, playing with his hair

"Many many years." Charlie repeated.

"Charl?" Chester questioned.

"Short for Charlie." Jack simply said. He then let Charlie take control.

"So...?" Caitlin said, referring to Cisco's question earlier, once Jack's hair was replaced with Charlie's brown hair and Jack's blue lips was replaced with Charlie natural pink lips. Now William was playing Charlie's hair.

"You wanna separate, don't you?" Cisco and Chester said, high-fiving each other whilst not looking at each other, can't wait to separate another ice meta. Charlie looked up at them, sighing.

"Yeah. I mean we've shared a body for so long but we kinda wanna live our lives now that we're finally free out that prison. But I would miss having powers though." Charlie said.

"Don't worry. We'll can sort that out, Snow number 2." Cisco said, patting his shoulder.

"Actually, I'm older than both Caitlin and Frost. So technically, I'm number 1." Charlie said, smirking to Caitlin and Frost, who roller their eyes and crossed their arms, side-by-side.

"Wait. How exactly did you get out of "that prison"?" Chester asked.

"Some people somehow found us. They came to the lab and broke in. Jack fought them and we were free. Though they escaped and came to Central City." Charlie explained.

"You know who they were?" Alex asked.

"The men who were at Iris and Eddie's wedding." Charlie said.

"Andy." Frost said, rolling her eyes, unimpressed.

"Ok..? How'd you guys know this Andy?" Charlie asked.

"He kidnapped Caity." Frost simply said.

"When?" Charlie asked, shocked.

"About 2-3 months." Frost said.

"Well it's a good thing he's going to prison." Ralph said as everyone agreed.

"WHAT! Why did you tell me?" Charlie shouted to his sisters.

"Maybe it was because we only just met you today, asshat." Frost shot back at him.

"So how bout we go now?" Nate said, turning round in Cisco's chair.

"Go where exactly?" Both Zari's asked Nate, high-fiving each other. They already have a twin sister bond.

"To eat." Nate said.

In all this that's just happened with Charlie and Jack, they have all forgotten about their venue that was booked for after the wedding. Even the wedded couple forgot.

"Oh yeah." Eddie realized, scratching the back of his head.

"I... actually forgot about that." Iris laughed nervously.

"Well what are you guys waiting for?" Charlie said.

"Go. Go. Go." Charlie said, urging them. He put William down who ran to Felicity and Oliver.

"What about you?" Caitlin asked him, as Team Supergirl, Arrow and Legends walked out.

"What about me?" Charlie asked her.

"You can't stay here. All by yourself." Frost said.

"Hey, what am I? 5?" Charlie joked, as Frost rolled her eyes.

"You can come with us." Iris said, as Eddie agreed.

"Really?" Charlie said, shocked.

"Yeah. I'm sure we have spaced for one more." Eddie said. Charlie's eyes turned white meaning Jack was in control

"Thank You, Thawne." Jack said, sarcastically.

"Sorry Jack Frost. Space for 2 more." Eddie corrected, as Charlie's eyes went back to blue from white meaning now Charlie was in control.

"Wait. What am I gonna wear?" Charlie said, looking down at Jack's suit he was wearing.

"I got something." Wally said. He sped out of the cortex and came back with a suit, same as his.

"Now you have something." Wally said, handing over to Charlie.

"Thank you, Wally."

"You're welcome."

"Now come on. Go get ready. I'm hungry." Frost said, wanting to eat now.

"Geez. Impatient much." Jack said once Charlie's eyes turned white again.

"Just go." Frost said pushing him towards the exit. Charlie's eyes once again turned blue and he walked in the direction of the changing rooms while Team Flash.

"You guys already argue like siblings." Carla said as Frost just rolled her eyes. They walked out of the cortex and outside, waiting for Charlie.

A few minutes passed, the doors of S.T.A.R Labs opened and out came a smart looking Charlie.

"You clean up nice." Wally said, proudly as it was him who gave the suit.

"Thanks. Now let's go. We're hungry." Charlie said as Cisco opened as breach and Team Flash including Carla and Charlie jumped through and was outside the venue.

"Whoa." Charlie said, feeling a little dizzy.

"You'll get used to it, buddy." Cisco said, patting his shoulder as they all walked into the venue and everyone was there.

They all walked in and the bride and groom walked to the the front and the others sat down in their seats, acting like nothing happened as the church.

They gave speeches, ate and had a good time and all. Then it was time to through the bouquet. All the unmarried women stood together as Iris stood quite far in front of them with her bouquet in hand. She then through over her head and quickly turned around to see who would catch it. Coincidentally, it landed directly in Caitlin's hands. She immediately blushed red as all the girls of the the 4 teams all hugged her, with Caitlin in the middle. They let go and went back to their seats as Barry then came behind her and whispered in her ear,

"Maybe. You never know." He whispered which caused her blush even more.

It was now time for the dances. The father-daughter and all the others dances. Then the men of Arrowverse led their girls to the dance floor and danced with Eddie and Iris was in the middle, Charlie just danced with William and Jenna, having a uncle-nephew/niece moment.

Then all 4 teams all went back to S.T.A.R Labs and celebrated with some champagne. They all then went home as Charlie went to stay with Carla at her hotel room.

_______________________________________________

Sorry it's short again
Just needed to get something out and my schedule is like so messed up
Not that I really had one 😂