Chapter 9

Wanted to say that some of the words probably sound weird depending where ur from in the world. I'm from England but I try to make the words like how the Americans say it so sorry if some of the sound a little weird.
_______________________________________________

Caitlin and Frost walked into their apartment after their boyfriends said that would come pick them up together in about half an hour. They both dropped on the couch after what seemed like an exhausting day to them.

"So... how are you and Barry doing?" Frost smirked her sister, nudging her. 

"We're great." Caitlin answered, blushing a little red. 

"Told ya he liked you back. Loved you actually. All these years you denied it."

"I could say the same about you too. Frost, you were the one who was to afraid to... go ahead. If you know what I mean."

"Yeah...Yeah I get you." Frost said.

"Come on, we need to get ready. Something we can deal with in the cold." Caitlin said, getting off the couch and giving her hand to Frost.

"Caity, we literally are made of the cold." Frost said, taking Caitlin's hand. 

"I know. Just don't want someone gawping at us for not wearing a 'suitable outfit' at a ice-skating rink." Caitlin said, walking to her room to get ready.

"It'll be fine. I'm not changing." Frost answered.

"Fine. I'll be out in a few minutes." Caitlin said as she walked to her room to get ready. Frost got up and grabbed herself a soda and a snack and one of each for Caitlin. She sat at the stool at the island while in deep thought about how her life has been since she has been separated from Caitlin but then there was one question that was always stuck in her mind. She was so much in thought she didn't notice Caitlin had come out of her room until she came round the island table. 

"Hey... You ok?" Caitlin asked, sitting on the stool opposite. She wore a sweater with a pair of jeans and one of those winter scarfs that goes around the head (her outfit from 5x12 when the team went ice-skating.)

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking that's all. " Frost answered

"About..?" Caitlin said, opening her can of soda.

"How life has been while we've separated." Frost said. 

"So how's it been?" Caitlin asked.

"Good. Great. Hey, do you ever wonder if we didn't separate, would you be with Barry and me with Ralph?" Frost asked, taking a sip of her soda. 

"Never thought about it. We probably won't be with them, would we." Caitlin said. 

"Nope. Don't think so." Frost said. 

"I'm glad we did separate though." Caitlin and Frost said at the same time as they both smiled at each other.

Knock, knock, knock

"They're here." Caitlin answered, going to open the door. She opened the door, revealing Barry and Ralph.

"Hey." They said as Caitlin let them in.

"You guys ready?" Barry asked as Frost, with her drink, walked over to Ralph who kissed her before side hugging her.

"Yup. Just need to grab my boots." Caitlin said, giving her drink to Frost then walking to her room to get them.

"You ok? Since you know, speeding you randomly." Barry smirked Frost who glared at him.

"Yah. I'm fine. Don't do it again." Frost scowled as Barry lifted his hands up in defence and Caitlin came out of her room.