cheater 3

Dylan P.O.V

I ran after Lily she closes her bedroom door behind her I knock on the door "go way" how can he say that to her know she had no idea her mother was a slut "please princess" I said I was called her princess somewhat calms her down.

The door opens I walk in Lily she was still sobbing on her bed I sat down on her bed "doesn't he love her anymore" she whimpering into her pillow.

"Oh princess your father and mother married was arranged father didn't have a choice he won't be to able see his mom," I explained to her she stops crying look at me.

"What will that do explain why he tells us he hates her every time even told us on our birthdays when she leaves the room" she whispered I wipe tears away from her eyes.

"Princess what I said about crying," I said to her she looks me take a deep breath "don't cry until alone but for now fake it to you make it," she said proudly.

"That my girl now gets packing your dad got a meeting after dropping you guys off at airports," I said getting up from her bed.

"Ok Dylan I will," she said I walked out of her room to check on Emily and Harry they most done kids live in the UK because Michael's open sister company make him 10x times rich.

He has bank accounts for the kids their mom can't touch at all I walk back to the kitchen put the dishes away.

"Bye Dylan" kids run downstairs out the front door "well damn I don't get a goodbye hug," I said watching them hop into their dad's car "don't worry I give hug tonight " this man's accent fuck with me too much.

I squeeze my legs together hoping he didn't notice "I can wait to fuck you in my bed until we broke it" he whispered in my ear and hit my ass walk to his car.

That bitch hit hard I rubbed my ass with my hand I walk back and inside.

I start to clear downstairs to upstairs and the bedrooms but there is one room that was locked in Michael's bedroom, not even his wife was allowed in there.

I don't know what's in there but I don't want to find out after I cleaned an outfit for this date.

Why do I bet with this man he found a way to win he already won my panties because I drank and he loves to bet with me.

_______
__

I how pretty outfit matching heels boss give me told to harry up or we can skip to Desert.

This man I can't with him I walk down the stairs where Michael looked me up and down.

(Her outfit, makeup, hair⬆)

"Sir should close your mouth before you swallow a fly," I told him "want something else in my mouth" he mumbled I walk up to him.

"what that sir," I ask walking over to his car "oh nothing," he said he opened my car door I get in he closed my door and walk to the other side.

_________
____

Michael P.O.V

The drive was peaceful she look so sexy in her new outfit her beast look so good right now.

It was an hour's drive when we get there "wow this looks very expensive" she said look at her "of course anything for my baby" I said get out of my car and open the door for Dylan.

"Thank you, Mr. Smith," she said wish she call, Michael instead of that bastard name "hello anyone home," Dylan said waving her hand inches away from my face.

"Sorry baby fantasizing what position you look good in but every one of them doesn't do you justice," I said squeezing sexy thighs together.