chapter 5

Dylan P.O.V

"good morning love how did you sleep"
Michael said "good morning sir and I slept good," I said and placed a plate of food in front of him.

"So for our next week's date we can go to the movie or we can stay home watch movies in my room," he said next week I can't my mom's birthday.

"Can't go back to Chicago for my mom's birthday how about the week after?" I said sitting down with my plate.

"Your mother's birthday can I come," he asks I almost choke on a piece of bacon "no my family is very problematic when come to my love life and work," I said he nodded his head.

This bitch not listening to me "so what did you get her for her birthday" he asked "I'm giving her beautiful diamond earrings that go perfect the necklace my dad give her two years ago" I said get up and grab the empty dishes.

"Mmm how about this Wednesday I will push some meet back," he said while I wash the dishes he does not ask me more than he tell me.

"Sure sir I can do that" I put dishes on the rack "good can't wait to cuddle you," he said wrapping his arms around me.

"You smell so good can't wait for you to let me be buried in between those legs," he said burying his face into my neck.

"Sir you have work today," I said while he kiss my neck "I'm the boss can do whatever so today I feel like staying home with you," he said turning me around.

"You get points, sir," I said I can feel his hands go in my pants I moan feeling one of his fingers inside me.

We still are doing this but need this "do you love this love can't wait to be inside you" he said removing his finger from inside me.

licks his finger then kisses me he grabs me makes make me moan in his mouth.
______
___

I and Michael be hang out in his room watching a movie small talking here and there.

Michael pick the next movie I wasn't paying for the movie he pick I was texting, my dad, about the birthday party.

That I felt a wet kiss on my neck I didn't notice the top me kiss my neck "babe stop" I said which was a bad idea.

"Say that again love," he asks I look at "stop," I said he kiss me "no love call me babe," he said going back to kiss my neck.

I look tv see fifty shades of Gray on this man "no now stop need to see what going on for the birthday party" I said but didn't care still lay on top of my chest which I didn't mind.

I put my phone down and watch the movie wow movie gets someone horny yep this man.

I felt him in my pants again "stop" I started to moan which green light for him because he put two fingers inside me.

I close my eyes and kept moaning he pull my pants off and kiss my thighs to my other lips.

"Wait we can, "I said he look up at him "all went to do eat out every since I hire you," he said looking down at me.

"That's why to hire me," I said looking at him "no and yes the reason hire you is because feel loves you meet in a coffee shop," he said to the coffee shop guy who bumped into me.

"You own me a new blouse," I said he kiss me which caught me off guard "I buy you all the new clothes you want," he said in between kisses.