cheater 8

Michael P.O.V

I miss Dylan she is mad at me because I try to hide her birth control now she refuses to have sex with me till we have the six dates we only are on second.

"Here the file asks for sir," Kate said coming into my office "oh someone gets pussy who is she" she ask to sit in front of me.

"Do you remember that beautiful thick woman who brings me my lunch?" I said while still looking through the file.

"Yes if only I wasn't merry tap that," she said I stopped my work looking at her "I'm just kidding," she said looking back to the file.

"Will we have sex she is not a virgin anymore," I said remembering how she felt inside wanting more her ass.

"I need to make a reservation for the best restaurants in town," I said as she gets up "sure but why" she ask me "will I try to hide her birth control," I said then felt a hot thing sing a hot sting to my right side my face.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that my husband did that too me so I wouldn't leave him which I wasn't going to happen which means I shouldn't leave him along with my parents and his parents," she said I was still too stunned to speak.

"Okay but get the fuck my office" I yelled at her she ran and I want to look at my face in the mirror.

Fuck that "your girlfriend here" Kate said over the intercom "let her in" I said when she walks look so good went fuck her right here and now.

"You forget your lunch again," she said placing the lunch in front of me "what happened to your face," she asked while caressing my face with one of her hands.

"Worry about it my secretary gets  upset that I hind your birth control," I said she look so much better up close.

"Fuck look good to eat," I said looking at her "will you have waited since someone when to hind my birth control," she said kissing me goodbye.

Fuck she did that shit on purpose "wait minutes" I said follow behind but close door behind her this woman driving me crazy.

________
____

After Dylan left my company all think about was her I wanted to be inside her all day when one of my last favorite employees.

Amelia has been trying to get my pants after hearing about my divorce "let me guess Kate on lunch" I said not looking at her "aww I went to surprise you"

"Please tell me why shouldn't fire you right now," I said taking my reading glasses off pictures of the brim of my nose.

"Because miss all this," she said turning around to show me she still has no ass or breast.

"For last time I like my women like my coffee black and plus-size so I can hold and I don't have to worry about breaking them like a twig," I said looking her in the eyes.

"Will you can get me plastic surgery be plus-size" she said this bitch "why would I spend money on something last 20 years then sag back to the ground when I can have the real thing so leave or find a new job because this last time I want to see you in my office better yet near me?" I said walking over to her shed node her head ran out of my office.

"Why was miss I suck dick two dollars ran like a bat out of hell," Kate asked to hand me a couple of documents "don't worry about it sure she go suck off one of her Superior again" I answer back as we sat at my desk.