cheater 10

Michael P.O.V

"Delete it," she said as I let her go "no you look sexy," I said while kissing her and placing myself back inside her "no I'm tired" she try to get up but I slammed her back down on my dick.

"I don't give fuck you been torturing me last week with this beautiful pussy wear all those short pajamas and outfit like I won't fuck shit out of you now be good little girl you are and ride this thick dick," I said pulling my hands on her ass make her ride me.

___________
_______

I heard a big thud hit the ground open my eyes looked over to where Dylan was lying "son of bitch" I heard from the ground I rolled over to see my baby on the floor.

"Are you okay?" I ask she looks up at me "oh no I'm fine I just want to lay on the floor," she said I can feel her eyes roll so I get out of bed to pick her up.

"I'm sorry baby" I wrap her legs around my waist as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"I have to pee and you need to pick the kids up," she said I started to walk to the bathroom "okay I send the driver to I have some work finish in my office," I said placing her on the toilet.

I turn the bath on for her when finish I tied her up so won't get wet then I put her into the bathtub with me I grab the wall phone call, my driver.

I can't help myself play with her chest she moan "stop it" she said moaning as I kiss her neck.

I stop playing with her chest then I rub her thigh to that beautiful pussy "no stop it" she said wasn't listening to her I stick one finger inside of her "sorry baby but miss your pussy" I said play with her clit.

"Nigga you were really inside me" she moan "I know baby but miss being inside you," I said kissing her neck left hickeys.

"Okay let me get out my fingers are pruning up" I let her go loved her ass look so good could fuck her all over again.

"The answer is no" she swings her hips and wraps a towel around herself what a woman can't wait to marry her I lay back in the tube.
_________
_____

"Sir get out of the tube don't you have work to finish" Dylan yelled from the bedroom.

Yeah I'm going to marry her I get out and dry myself off I just put sweatpants on.

I head to my home office and finish my work this pain in the ass "hey what do want to eat" Dylan said I look at her she wear my shirt that looks like a dress on her with a belt around her waist.

"I don't know just surprised me," I said wanting to fuck her right here.

"When kids get here tell Emily to come here please," I said looking back at the page work "okay honey spaghetti is," she said leave what whatcha walk away swinging her beautiful ass and hips.

After finishing work my little girl came in "hi daddy" she said closing the door behind her "come princess" I said as she skip over to me.

"I need you to do me a favor again," I said "oh okay but it going to cost you," she said smiling at me "what you ever charge me before," I said sitting her on my lap.

"Mommy said should be get something out of doing stuff for others or be a sucker," she said her mother talk like and ever call mommy but mom.

"I'm talking about Dylan daddy now stop hurting yourself," she said hopping off my lap and skipping away out of my office.