years later: high school

*Russia's POV*

Today, was my first day back in high school and trust me, sometimes i wish i was back at the aquaculture with my father but most of the time it's a no for him since he wants me to 'finish school' first. But then again, i don't blame him so, i guess I'll suck it up for 2 more years.

I got up and got ready for School and i went to go cook for my sibling since father is not here right now. As i did so, i felt tiny arms wrap around my leg and look down to see my 5 year old sister hugging my leg.

"Доброе утро,возлюбленная-"

"Where is папа Россия?" She asks

"Papa is not here right now," i say as i picked her her up. I turned around and saw Ukraine watching from the table

" hello russia..."she murmur

" hello Ukraine" i say in a happy tone as she rolled her eyes as her reponse

*Later*
Everyone was helping with the kitchen after they had breakfast. As soon as we was done. We walked out the door and locked it. As walked to school we dropped Belarus at kindergarten.

"Father should pick you up later," i say as she ran up to us and gave us a hug

"Bye bye older siblings!" She said as kaz, ukie, and i walked out and headed to our school. When we arrived at our high school, we parted our ways and started to walk to class. When i got there, I stopped in my tracks when i saw the love of my life: Philippines. I went to my seat as i sighed dreamily at my crush, not knowing that there was a certain german boy looking at me with that familar smirk on his face.

" wow, someone's in love with za popular girl in ze school!" Said germany as he gave me fright.

"AAAAAAAA! Germany! You scared me!" I said as i jumped up in my seat

"Ja ja ja, my apologies russland. I wasn't trying to." He apologized as he sat next to me.

" so? Are you gonna tell me?" He asked

"Tell you what?" I said in confusion

" how long have you been liking this girl?" He said firmly.

"For quite awhile." I responed

" and you just now telling ME?!" He said with an angry tone

" well yeah... But to be honest your the first to actually know about my crush." I chuckled nervously as he smiled with great joy on his face, almost like he was trying to squeal like the fangirl he is.

"Tell me everything!" he said as the bell rang for class.

"After class." he chuckled as the teacher came through the door.

" ok class today we will talk about the cycle of Marine animals.turn to page 101 in your text books." Our teacher commanded as we all done as we told.

*a whole class later bc i don't know what to put*

I was walking along side of germany through the garden as he was talking about hid father's job and i just walked and listen to every word he say. Then i stopped and saw her. I stopped listening to germany and decided to walk towards her. I can hear germany yelling my name behind me but i didn't care.

As i approached her, i saw her drawing something. I looked closely and saw her drawing a fin? Or was it a fluke? Ether way she was drawing something but i was to far to see it.

" h-Hello." I spoke

"AAAAAAAAHHH! oh, hi russia. You scared me." Philip said as she clenched her drawing pad close to her chest.