beginning: part 2

Two young kids was walking alone outside to the pitch, black, sea. it was dark, and the younger child was  cold and scared and was willing to go back home . while the other,  was daring  to find a mythical  creature that is 100% imposable to find called a mermaid.

" ummmm... maybe we should turn back-" said Ukraine

" no way, this 'mermaid' probaly do exist and i'ma be the first kid who actully found a new creature...." said Russia  but knowing russia, ukraine knows that her own brother whould never back down from any dares or challanges that been givin' to him. 

" but brother, i'm alittle scared and-" before  ukraine can finish her sentence, the ocean water was right beneath her feet and her brother was already in the water.

" be caful russia, just hold on to side of the ocean if you can't swim that deep!" yelled Ukraine as she wished her brother good luck. it was alittle to late, russia dove underwater and started to swim.

________________________________________________________________________________ *[Ukraine P.O.V.] *

I stood there as I watched  my brother swim away from shore, as the little light from my brother's flashlight  grew smaller and smaller. To be honest, it WAS a little boring  to watch him swim like that ,  so I  decided to sit on the cool, wet, sand. the night was  very calming and relaxing but a little chilly outside, but something felt off .  the wind grew stronger and you can hear the waves crashing into each other. 

' it's o-ok Ukraine, the ocean does this a lot during the day as well...so, it's normal... right?" I thought as I was trying to calm myself down but the wind blew stronger and stronger as sand blew all around me.

" it's ok.....it's normal.....just a very windy night...." I told myself. I ended up repeating those words in my head over and over, again to keep myself calm. it was a little  frustrating at first since the wind and sea was being very mean tonight.

" it can't get any worse then this, right?" I said to myself in a glee tone as I tried to give myself convince. but my luck just got a whole lot worse as thunder and lighting, flashed and boomed at the same time. I didn't realized that the sky was grey  until now when it started to poor all over me as I felt the water under my feet reach above my ankles almost near my knees. I ran back as fast as I could  but the water was catching up to me too quickly. I looked back at the sea and saw no signs of my brother, then I looked down and saw my feet bared under the wet muddy sand as I shook in fear hoping that the weather and the ocean would spear my life.  

" I hope you're ok big bro... be safe. " I said to myself, hoping that where I stand is not my doom

________________________________________________________________________________

*[ Russia's P.O.V]*

I was swimming in the very dark ocean, and I'm  already regretting the fact that it's dark. My arms and legs was getting tired and I couldn't see  a thing.  suddenly, the waves  of the water was  get higher and higher as the water crashed and splashed all over my face, but that didn't  stop me from  tryin' to find what I was looking for. I tried my best to stay above water as I got pushed and bullied by the water as if the water was telling  me to 'get  out!'.  I was to far to know which was land and sea and I was losing control  of myself and I was drowning   each  time I tried to stay above water. I couldn't really tell that it was storming  due to the fact that I was already in water.

"bro..ther...." I heared someone call

"brother..... help!" they repeatedly say. the voice was so familiar   but I didn't  know which direction they where coming from, so I tried my best to  listen for them  while I tried to support myself.