[𝟏𝟎]

❀° ┄───────╮
sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ
╰───────┄ °❀

❀° ┄───────╮sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ╰───────┄ °❀

4:02am

"we should go to walmart," eren blurted. "really? why walmart?" you questioned. "cause it's the only store that's open," he started to start his car up.

"true, okay let's go," the way eren drove was attractive to you for some reason. the way he gripped the steering with his left hand while his right was placed on your thigh—he would squeeze every time he'd break. he also drove fast which scared you at first but you slowly got used to it.

"do i have something on my face love?" he suddenly asked breaking you out of your trance. "oh no, you're just... really pretty that's all." he smirked then took a quick glance at you before looking at the road again.

"pretty? that's a first. keep calling me that miss sex operator," he said with a laugh and gave your thigh a squeeze. "ugh you remember that," you looked away. "i remember everything you say love."

your heart flutter from his response, you felt yourself getting more comfortable around him or just talking to him. you didn't want to be in another relationship so quickly but some things can't be helped.

the next day

PARADIS HOMIES 🤏🗣💰😈

connie
i feel like they ducked
fucked* 😑

sasha
lmaooo autocorrect got yo ass
but yeah i think so too

mikasa😽
me and jean didn't fuck we only hung out

sasha
WAIT WHAT?

connie
YOU AND JEAN
DID HE BRIBE YOU

mikasa😽
no connie
he asked me and i don't have a problem hanging out with him

horseface
y'all just love to pray on my down fall

ymir
bc it's entertaining

marco
don't worry bro i got you😈

ymir
can i kick him out

blondie
no ymir

sasha
where is my wife at

mikasa😽
& where is eren?

armin
*1 attachedment*
(you and eren cuddling in your bed)