[𝟏𝟑]

❀° ┄───────╮
sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ
╰───────┄ °❀

❀° ┄───────╮sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ╰───────┄ °❀

my lover</3

eren
hey beautiful

my lover</3
yes handsome

eren
would you like to go on a date?

my lover</3
ofc babe when?

eren
tmr
you don't have to get all fancy
you can dress comfy
you look good in everything anyways

my lover</3
such a flirt ereh

eren
haven't heard that in a while

my lover</3
cause it's cringe now

eren
not when you say it love

my lover</3
mhm
see you tmr lover boy

eren
goodnight y/n<3

the next day

"gimme a kiss," eren poked out his lips. "damn can i get in the car first," you put your bag in the backseat then got in the front.

you leaned over the console never breaking eye contact. your lips fit perfectly on his, you tilted your head a bit to deep-in the kiss. eren felt you pull away, he grabbed your throat and pulled you closer.

the kiss began to get more intimate making him pull away first, "if we continue i don't know if i would be able to control myself."

"what's stoping you?" you said lowly staring into his beautiful green eyes, "you wouldn't be able to take it."

"wanna find out?"

"later, we're on a date right now," right... like you totally weren't about to pounce on this man. "where are we going anyways?"

you watched as he pulled out of the parking spot and drove out of your neighborhood. "well i wanted to take you shopping if you want."

"yeah i would love that," eren had plans for the both of you...hopefully this goes well.

.。・゚゚・(>_<)・゚゚・。.

"y/n try this on," he held a red silk dress with a slit on the side, exposing the thigh. "you want me... to try it on?"

"duh who else would? me?" you laughed, "i wouldn't mind seeing that actually, here lemme find your size."

his cheeks started to heat up, "whoa whoa—hold up love who said anything about me?" he frowned his eyebrows.