Chapter Two: Silver's Rise To Stardome and Rouge's Jealousy

On the day of the shoot, Rouge and Silver were at Rouge's house getting ready.

Rouge: [While dressing up Silver] No, no, no, yes! That is definitely the one. Mos-Declaro is going to love it. Everyone is going to love it!

Silver: I am so excited for you. Just don't forget us when you become the most famous designer in all of Mobius.

Rouge: Never.

Cut to the photo shoot.

Mos-Declaro: [Walks over to Rouge and Silver] Oh, nonononononono. The model should be in something simple! Something inspired by... the nature!

Rouge: That's just what I was thinking. Um... give me a moment and I'll, uh, put a little something together.

Mos-Declaro: Yes... that will not be necessary.

Rouge: But... but... how are you going to help me "shine across Mobius" if I don't design something new for these pictures?

Mos-Declaro: I am not going to help you shine across Mobius. I am going to help him shine. [Points out Silver] He is my star. You! Go!

Rouge: [Gasps as she leaves]

Cut to later in the day.

Silver: [Hesitant] I can't, Rouge.

Rouge: Oh, but you must, Silver. Mos-Declaro wants to make you a star. This is the opportunity of a lifetime. I know we were both hoping it would be my lifetime, but nonetheless you can't throw away this chance. You must do this for me. You must. You must! You must!

Mos-Declaro: [Walks over to Rouge and Silver] Solver! It is time to make... the magics! Oh, wunderbar! You are like a delicate flower. So much more alluring without all those sparkles und feathers.

Cut to Rouge at her house, looking in a mirror with a sad look on her face.

Charmy: [Him, Amy, Shadow and Sprixie walk into Rouge's house] How'd it go? How'd it go?

Rouge: It didn't. Mos-Declaro wanted to work with Silver, not me.

Amy: Oh, Rouge. I'm so sorry. Is there anything we can do?

Rouge: I just want to be alone right now.

Shadow: [Pushing everyone away] You heard her. She wants to be... alone. [Walks over to Rouge while the others give him an annoyed look] What? I didn't think she meant alone alone.

Sprixie: Come on, Casanova! [Drags Shadow away from Rouge]

Cut to a fashion show.

Mos-Declaro: [Dressing up Silver] Too much clogne. Not enough. Too much. Not enough. Perfect.

Silver: [The clogne gets in his nose] Ah... Aaah... [Tiny sneeze]

Mos-Declaro: Oh, yes! Even her schneezes are graceful. Now go! How do you feel? Excited? Overjoyed? Thrilled beyond your wildest dreams?

Silver: [Nervously] N... nervous.

Mos-Declaro: Nervous? Dun be ridiculous. You're only facing a large crowd of mobians who will be watching your every move and silently judging you. [Music starts playing] Your cue! Now go! [Pushes Silver out onto the stage while the others were chattering an the cameras were clicking]

Silver: [Nervously] You can't let Rouge down. You must do this. You must. You must. You must. [Walks out onto the stage as everyone started cheering]

Purple Hedgehog: So graceful.

Red Mouse: So lovely.

Pink Fox: So perfect for my new advertisement.

Rouge: [Gasps and growls]

Pink Fox: It's Silver! [Everyone starts cheering]

Cut to after the fashion show at Rouge's house.

Rouge: Wow. Look how popular you are. I'm so excited for you. You must be having the best time ever.

Silver: [Sarcastically] Oh, yes. Best time ever...

Mos-Declaro: [Runs into Rouge's house] Solver! I have been looking for you everywhere. We have the things at the place.

Silver: I'll see you guys at Sweet Treats? Our usual time?

Rouge: Of course! I can't wait to hear all about the... "thing at the place".

Silver: [Yelps as Mos-Declaro drags him away]

Rouge: [Angry] I'm the one who should be mobbed by strangers wherever I go. [Two mobian walks into her house]

Rarity: Welcome to my house!

Blue Fox: Is he still here? We heard Silver was here.

Rouge: Sorry. You just missed him. But you're still in luck. I'm baking some cookies and tea if you want some.

Blue Fox: And you are...?

Rouge: Rouge the Bat, of course.

Blue Fox: Never heard of you.

Cut to Mos-Declaro and Silver at an interview.

Mos-Declaro: Obviously I, Mos-Declaro, am thwilled to have found him.

Silver: Mos-Declaro?

Mos-Declaro: He's a natural in front of the camera.

Silver: Um... Mos-Declaro?

Mos-Declaro: I only need to point and shoot, and I capture... the magics!

Paparazzi: [Looking at Silver] Silver! Over her!

Silver: Mos-Declaro, I'm so sorry to interrupt. It's just that I'm running late.

Mos-Declaro: [Gasps] How could I have forgotten?! Your appearance at the ballet opening! Everyone who is anyone will be there.

Silver: Oh, actually I'm supposed to be meeting my friends...

Mos-Declaro: We go! [Drags Silver away]