Tease Me

*Santiago's POV

I approached Serena's house, and I sent her a quick text to let her know I was here.

Serena: I'll be right down.

A few minutes later, the backyard door swings open. Serena peeks around to make sure there are no neighbors around and then beckons me to come.

"Hi babe," she says, smiling at me adorably.

She pulls me into an embrace and plants a light peck on my lips.

"Where did you park?" she asks.

"A couple blocks down," I reply.

"Did anyone see you?"

I shake my head. "So I see you're wearing my hoodie," I beam. "Guess you really missed me, even though we just saw each other earlier today."

"Of course I missed you," she says sweetly as she inhales my hoodie. "I'm completely naked underneath this hoodie," she says in a low sultry tone.

"Is that so?" I say as I grab the bottom of the hoodie, attempting to lift it up.

She pushes my hand away and giggles. "Come on let's go inside," she says as she interlocks her fingers with mine.

We walk up the stairs to her bedroom, and she locks the door behind her.

She bites her finger and looks up at me, eyes filled with lust. She lifts my hoodie above her head and carefully places it on the chair.

"So Santiago, do you like my outfit?" she says as she twirls her finger around her hair. She turns around giving me a view of her backside.

She is wearing a light pink Nike sports bra and matching shorts that stop right below her ass.

She looked absolutely delicious. I gulp and wipe off the drool from my mouth.

"Yes, it really accentuates your callipygous figure," I say to her in a flirtatious tone.

"I'm glad you like it," she says as she steps toward me, stroking my bicep.

She licks her lips as her eyes lock mine. I grab her hips, pulling her closer to me.

"So Serena, are you ready to indulge in a night of debaucherous fun?" I tease.

She giggles. "I'm down. However, I think we should turn on the TV."

She gets on her tippy toes and whispers in my ear, her hot breath sending shivers down my spine. "You know... in case I scream your name too loudly." She licks my earlobe and pulls away.

"I doubt the TV will be able to drown you out mi reina," I say to her seductively.

"Now where is the remote? I could've sworn I left it on my dresser." she says as she walks around her room searching.

"Maybe it fell under the bed."

She gets on her knees and looks underneath the bed.

As she bent over searching for the remote, her shorts rise, giving me a lovely view of her plump, scrumptious derrière.

She sticks her ass further in the air as she stretches out her arms, struggling to obtain the remote.

"Shit it's all the way back there." Her shorts rise, even more, revealing half of her ass cheeks.

I know I should be helping her, but my body wouldn't move. I stood there frozen. My eyes glued to her ass.

Blood starts flowing from down below as I continue to watch her. All I could think about doing was sliding her itty bitty shorts to the side and sticking my cock into her sweet pussy.