Birthday Pleasures

*Serena's POV

Santiago places his hand on my inner thigh, slowly stroking it up and down. A cocky half-grin forms on his lips as his hand reaches the hem of my skirt. He pauses for a few seconds and then proceeds to move his hand further up until it disappears underneath my skirt.

While driving, he looks at me from the corner of his eye as he gently drags his index finger across my panties' edge. A throbbing sensation starts to build up between my legs. I bite down on my bottom lip to prevent a moan from escaping my mouth. Santiago's smile widens; he knew that he was torturing me, and he was enjoying every minute of it.

"Santiago, please... I need you to touch me," I beg.

"Soon mi amor," he says, his words dripping with lust.

------------------------------------------------------

During the whole car ride, he continues to torment me. Finally, after what felt like an eternity of driving around, Santiago pulls up his Camaro to a secluded park.

"Now shall we continue where we left off? This time there will be no interruptions and you can be as loud as you want," he says while he tugs on my panties.

His words awaken my primal instincts. Without hesitation, I climb over to his seat, and I straddle him. He looks at me and licks his lips; his eyes fill with seduction. I tug on his jersey, and I pull him into a deep passionate kiss.

I grind my hips back and forth, rubbing his erection against my panties.

"Fuck Serena," he breathes out and lifts his hips pushing himself into me as I start picking up the pace. The fabric between us was killing me. I could feel the wetness starting to seep through my panties.

He shoves both of his hands underneath my skirt and grabs my bare ass. He stops kissing me for a brief moment and looks up at me, a suggestive look on his face, "You're wearing a thong?" he says as plays with my panties' lace.

"Yeah, and it's in your favorite color too," I purr into his ear as I lick it, causing goosebumps to rise on his skin.

"You don't know how many times I've touched myself while I thought of you."

"God Serena, you're so fucking hot," he grunts as he slaps my ass hard.

"Next time, video chat me so I can watch you," he demands.

He grabs a handful of my hair and kisses me hungrily, his tongue dancing inside my mouth

He grabs a handful of my hair and kisses me hungrily, his tongue dancing inside my mouth. He pushes his hand inside my bra while grabbing my ass with the other. He circles his thumb around my nipple, causing it to become erect. I moan softly as he tugs on it. He skillfully unhooks my bra with one hand and then slides it off my shoulders, pulling it through the arm of my shirt.

He lifts my shirt, exposing my breast, and smiles at me. Feeling self-conscious, I immediately cover them up with my arms.

"I know they're not the biggest..." I say shyly, averting his eyes.