Deep Connections

*Serena's POV

As I fumble around my purse searching for the key card to our hotel room, Santiago smacks my ass hard. Startled by his action, I drop my purse onto the floor, the contents spilling everywhere.

"Babe!" I groan.

He chuckles softly and shrugs. "What? I can't help myself. Your ass looks amazing in that dress."

I roll my eyes at him. I could feel his eyes on me as I bent over to pick the items off of the floor.

"Now that's a sight I'll never get tired of seeing."

"A little help would've been nice," I say as I get up, glaring at him.

"Sorry sweetheart, I was enjoying the view too much," he smirks.

I laugh and shake my head as I swipe the key card and enter our hotel room. I kick my heels off and make my way towards the bed.

"Ah , I can't wait to lay down. Today was fun, but I'm so exhausted-"

I look down on the ground and my eyes follow the trail of rose petals leading to the bed.

"I called the concierge and made arrangements while you were getting ready for dinner," he beams.

"This is so romantic," I say, smiling at him, feeling my heart flutter inside my chest.

"You deserve nothing but the best mi reina," he says as he cups my face with his hands.

He pulls me into a kiss and the moment his lips touch mine, I lose all control. I became intoxicated and the room started spinning. I felt weak at the knees and I grip onto his shirt tightly to prevent myself from falling.

He spins me around and trails kisses down my neck as his hands roam my body. He hikes up my dress and makes his way between my legs. He rubs over the thin, lacy fabric.

 He rubs over the thin, lacy fabric

"Oh Santiago..." I moan as his finger slips inside my panties. He begins circling my clit in a slow, agonizing motion.

"I love how quickly you get wet for me babe," he breathes as he fucks me with his fingers. He pushes his fingers deep inside me hitting the right spot as he reaches inside my dress, pinching my nipple with his other hand. My breathing becomes erratic and I reach back and grab onto the back of his neck to prevent myself from collapsing.

Santiago removes his fingers from me and unzips my dress, letting it fall to the floor. He turns me around so that I'm facing him. He licks his lips as his eyes scan my body up and down.

"You're so fucking sexy Serena, do you know that?" He grabs a handful of my hair and kisses me with urgency.

With our lips still connected, he grabs my ass and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him tightly, moaning as I felt how hard he was for me. My whole body was on fire, I never wanted something so badly in my life. He sits down on the edge of the bed and I push him back, climbing on top of him. I wasted no time unbuttoning his shirt. My fingers trace his toned abs as my tongue danced inside of his mouth. I reach down and start unbuckling his belt. He lifts his hips as I peel off his pants along with his boxers. My eyes widen and I gulp as I take in his full length. Pleased with my reaction, he winks at me and a cocky smile forms on his face.