This Feeling

Between Chapter 14 & 15 - what happened when Naruto & Sasuke were alone drunk.

Rating: T (Teen)

____________________________

Kiba was apprehensive of leaving the two alone, unsure what exactly might happen once they closed the door. The looks they gave each other made him think he didn't want to know what they'd be doing that night. He hoped they wouldn't do anything they'd regret, but it wasn't his job to babysit two grown men to make sure they didn't have sex and make their already strained friendship worse. Kiba walked away, hearing the door close behind him.

The minute the door closed Naruto pushed Sasuke up against it. Sasuke's room key was long forgotten as it fell to the floor. His hands were occupied with pulling the other man closer, leaving no room between them. Where as any other time it may make Sasuke feel trapped, he found himself feeling safe in his grip. Between the alcohol and bottled up attraction, he couldn't think of anything other than the man in front of him. Naruto's hands started to roam Sasuke's body as he kissed his neck, causing the dark haired man to moan. They didn't think of the consequences as they moved towards the bed.

"Fuck, please tell me you have lube and condoms," Sasuke said as he pulled Naruto onto the bed so the blond was on top of him. Sasuke may be a bottom, but he was still in control. The way Naruto followed his direction made his usual worries fade.

Naruto moaned as they continued to grind against each other. "Yeah, in the nightstand," he told him between kisses, though neither of them made a move to grab it, being content with rutting against each other as they sloppily kissed. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," the blond confessed, his drunken mind not allowing him to deny what he clearly wanted.

"Me too," Sasuke admitted, equally as drunk. No matter how much either of them denied any sort of attraction, it was clear that they were physically attracted to each other. If they were sober they would never be in this position. If they were sober would be denying their feelings while Naruto continually insisted they were friends. But this wasn't something most friends did and it was guaranteed to be awkward the next morning, but that was their sober selves problem.

Naruto's hand moved under Sasuke's shirt, lightly brushing against his nipple, "Could I make you come like this?" It was a light tease but enough to make Sasuke remove his hand and push Naruto onto his back.

"I don't know, can you?" Sasuke challenged as he straddled his hips. He groaned as Naruto pulled him down into another heated kiss. He let out another moan when Naruto gripped his hair to pull apart. There was something about the pain mixed with the pleasure that excited him. Perhaps it was just something about Naruto that made him like everything he thought he'd hate.

"I should have known you'd like that," the blond smirked before pulling him back in for a kiss as they continued to grind against each other like hormonal teenagers.

"Just shut up and fuck me," Sasuke demanded.

"I need the lube and condoms for that," Naruto reminded him. There were some things that even his drunk self knew better than to go without. "Wouldn't want to hurt that sexy ass of yours," he smirked at the effect it seemed to have on Sasuke.

He watched as the dark haired man moved off him, taking a moment to appreciate how debauched the man looked. His lips were swollen, hair a mess, and there was an obvious bulge in his pants. It was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen.

"Don't move," Sasuke commanded as he stumbled his way toward Naruto's nightstand. He had to dig a little to find what he was looking for, a part of him happy that the blond hadn't used either in a while, likely meaning it had been some time since Naruto last had sex. His movements paused when he heard the sound of light snoring. Sasuke huffed as he turned around and saw the blond asleep. "Fucking idiot," he growled as he tossed the items back into the drawer, slamming it shut.

When the blond didn't move from the sound of the drawer slamming he knew that there was no waking him up. Sasuke glared at the sleeping man as he made his way back towards the bed, cursing the entire time. "I hate you," he told him as he forced the blond into a more comfortable sleeping position.

Sasuke was half tempted to masturbate before falling asleep but instead he cuddled the blond. "Why do you have to be so fucking hot?" he asked, knowing there would be no answer. Sasuke buried his face into Naruto's neck, his body was laid half on the other man as he drifted to sleep. Only one thing was certain: it would be an interesting morning.