Teenage Dream

Rating: E (Explicit)

Takes place during Chapter 42 of Lights Out. Make sure you've read the chapter first before reading this.

Sasuke hated to admit it, but it had been a nice night. He and Naruto had relaxed on the couch, practically cuddling most of the night. Neither of them addressed the elephant in the room, ignoring how right it felt to lay in each other's arms. Kurama wasn't expected home any time soon, allowing them to just enjoy each other's company without any teasing. "I'll admit, this one wasn't that bad," Sasuke told him as the ending credits began rolling.

"Just admit that you're enjoying watching all of the Marvel movies," Naruto grinned. They had managed to make it to Winter Solider, which was probably Naruto's favorite of the Captain America movies. "Iron Man will always rein supreme though," he told him.

"I mean he didn't in this," Sasuke pointed out. "Honestly, he kind of seems like a rich asshole," Sasuke shrugged. He knew most people liked Iron Man, but he'd be nothing without the suit. It was just Marvel's version of Batman in his opinion and he wasn't particularly fond of him either. "Which is why I'm really surprised you like him so much."

"Don't disrespect Iron Man like that. Of course he wasn't going to have his way, it's a Captain America movie," Naruto argued. "In the grand scheme of things, he reins supreme. Somehow they always tend to mess up the Thor movies, which is disappointing since he's supposed to be a God," Naruto sighed. "The Avengers are usually pretty good though."

"When are they going to make a Black Widow back story? She seems pretty badass," Sasuke asked.

"Of course you'd like the bad girl turned good," Naruto laughed.

"I can just appreciate a badass woman, nothing wrong with that. I mean, even I can admit that if I were straight she'd be attractive," Sasuke told him.

Naruto nodded in agreement. "We should get to bed," the blond said reluctantly, not really wanting to let the other man go. "It's getting late and we're going to the mountains tomorrow," he reminded Sasuke.

"I still don't know how you managed to talk me into that," Sasuke mumbled as he got off the couch, stretching.

"I'm awesome like that," the blonde grinned as he watched Sasuke's shirt ride up a little. He bit his lip before licking his lips, "We should go to bed."

"You already said that," Sasuke smirked at Naruto's reaction. He'd be lying if he said it didn't make him a little pleased. "Let's get some sleep, I'll need it if I'm going to endure time in a cabin with you, Kiba and Suigetsu," he sighed. It was bound to be awkward between Suigetsu and Kiba and he and Naruto would likely be put in the middle of it.

Naruto nodded as he got up and followed Sasuke down the hallway. They walked in comfortable silence before they got to the guest bedroom. "Thanks for watching the movies with me," Naruto said quietly. It had meant a lot to him that Sasuke took the time to take interest in what he liked.

"You still reading that book I gave you?" the dark haired teen asked.

"It's actually really good," Naruto smiled. "I'll probably read some of it tonight before I go to sleep," he told him. He couldn't explain why he didn't want to end the night. There was something pulling him to Sasuke.

"Well I guess we should go to bed," Sasuke suggested again. "Goodnight," he added but didn't move away from the door.

"Right," Naruto agreed, but also didn't make a move to leave. "There's just want problem," he told him as he slowly moved closer. "I don't want tonight to end," he admitted, moving a piece of hair out of Sasuke's face.