patcher 5

I literally forgot everything in the last chapter so-

Alex was sitting on their phone sending Elliot Gordon Ramsey memes and looked up to see yoonbum standing behind them and staring at their head. Alex thought this was a little weird but didn't really care because it was nothing compared to them fantasizing about bums toes.

They blushed and batted their eyes at Yoonbum, and made intense eye contact for about five minutes.

Yoonbum grabbed Alex's hand and threw them into his golf cart. Alex said "where are we going" 

"America of course" so Yoonbum opened Spotify and pressed play on his 5 hour playlist of Gucci flip flops on repeat.

Meanwhile with ashy boi and obama-kun 

Obama was downstairs making breakfast while sangwoo slept like a baby. Sangwoo woke up after having a sex dream about some bitch he killed a year before and was confused. "Where am I?" He thought. Then he remembered the night before and blushed. His ass still felt full and sore.

*back to broken ankle bitch and maid catperson*

Yoonbum pulled over at a restroom and told alex to wait, while Yoonbum was in there jacking off to the dried up gum and piss on the floor and walls a wonky man approached alex. "Want some candy bby gorilla" alex was hungry because Yoonbum didn't feed them so they said yes and followed the man. "It's right there in this sexy hippie van of mine" the man said, and when alex peeked their head in to see, the man shoved them into the van and jumped in, and drove off. 

Dramatic drumroll.😋