DISCLAMERS/WARNINGS

okay. just going to get somethings cleared up here and now.

1. this is my first book so please bare with me. i wouldn't be doing it if i didn't think i could.

2. this will be based off of the 1978 film Grease. if you haven't watched the movie there will be the google synopsis at the end because i don't want to put it here.

2.5. with that being said i haven't seen Grease in about half a year, so not everything in here will be as accurate as it could be. i will try my best.

3. since Grease is a musical, I may put songs from the scene that i will be talking about at the top of the chapter. if you want to listen at the right time, i'll put in when to start it, for it to accurately correspond to the scene.

4. THIS BOOK WILL SHOW SIGNS OF BXB CHARACTERS, AS WELL AS OTHER GAY RELATIONS. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE OR THINK YOU WILL BE, THIS IS YOUR CUE TO LEAVE.

5. the rivals will also be members of NCT, as far as i know no one in NCT has a problem with the other members, so this is just for the sake of having people to be the conflict.

6. this is a work of MY imagination, and has nothing to do with NCT members in real life, hence IMAGINATION.

7. i have chosen which members will be who, based off of how i see there fit with there corresponding character. i would really rather not like to see comments on who could have fit who better.

8. this story will probably be lowercase intended, unless it is a member name.

9. As you will see in the next chapter, I have used the names, the members were given at birth, but that does not mean i will not refer to them as there stage name at some point in the book.

10. this book will include the NCT ships:

Chensung/Chenji

Markhyuck

Nomin/Jaeno

Renyang

Sungtaro

and Xiaodery

11. last but not least, as i said before this is my first book, you can expect mistakes, i will try to minimize them, but they may still pop up, feel free to correct me in the comments, but please do so politely.

here's the synopsis:

Experience the friendships, romances and adventures of a group of high school kids in the 1950s. Welcome to the singing and dancing world of "Grease". A wholesome exchange student, Sandy, and a leather-clad Danny, have a summer romance, but will it cross clique lines?

okay, that should be all, thank you for choosing this book to read, lets hope it doesn't disappoint.

~𝑟𝑒𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑖.𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑒

(7.5.2021)
also if i put any date it was written in a (month.day.year)
format.