0.1 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀

the beach has always brought a sense of serenity to Chenle. the ombre blue water, with crisp white waves was considered nothing less than beautiful in his eyes. but also the balance the water brings to the shore and those on it.

the only difference this time was who he was with. Chenle has never come to the beach alone. he has always valued someone to share it with. in this case it was Jisung. clad only in swimming trunks, and an open white button up.

Jisung didn't believe he could see anything more beautiful than the beach until he saw Chenle wandering on it.

"you must not be from here," he said, knocking Chenle out of his water filled trance.

"must be obvious, huh?" Chenle replied. "It's beautiful" he stated. "it is, where are you from?" Jisung said looking at Chenle's side profile.

"i moved here from China, are you from here?"

"born and raised, maybe I could show you around a bit. i'm Jisung, Park Jisung," he said holding his arm out.

"Chenle, Zhong Chenle. I'll take you up on the offer." Chenle said shaking his hand, not forgetting to notice, but also not mentioning how rough it felt on his own smooth hand.

That was the beginning of a beautiful summer fling, filled with nothing but random hangouts, drinks, and unexplored feelings.

but summers over now, and they have gathered back on the beach for one last time. they never notice how much has changed, or maybe they have.

Chenle will be going back to China to continue his studies, while Jisung will stay here and deal with the memories by himself, or so he thinks.

"i'll be going back to China in a few days, we might never see each other again." Chenle thought out loud, as Jisung held him in a back hug. "don't think like that Chenle." He replied turning Chenle around to face him.

"but it's true Jisung! after having the best time of my life out here, i'll have to go away again, it's not fair."

"i know, but it's not like we can't just come back here next summer and do it all again" Jisung said, grabbing Chenle's cheek to make sure he was looking at him in the eye. Jisung needed Chenle to know he meant what he said.

without realizing, Chenle's eyes flickered down to Jisung's lips, swiping out his tounge to wet his own, catching the attention of Jisung in the process. slowly leaning in, Jisung began to tilt his head and close his eyes, Chenle following suit, and when there lips finally met, Chenle would only describe it as pure bliss.

as for Jisung, he felt a weird tingly feeling but only wrote it off as dehydration. running out of breath, Chenle soon pulled away.

"Jisung, dont spoil it."

"I'm not spoiling it Chenle, i'm only making it better." Jisung said with nothing but adoration in his eyes.

Chenle soon pulled away from the hug, and was standing at an arms distance away from Jisung, "is this the end, Jisung?"

"never Chenle, it's only the beginning"

☆✯☆

a/n: alright that was the first chapter, it's kinda short but it's the beach scene from the movie. alright signing off✈︎

~𝑟𝑒𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑖.𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑒

(7.6.2021)