0.2 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒

the bustling of school kids was not a sound Chenle could say he was used to. "Rydell, here I come."

Sungchan, Yangyang, and Jeno were all discussing what they did over the summer before school started. "Yeah I went to Japan." Sungchan said. "That's nothing, I travelled everywhere, even went to China." Yangyang said. "Fucking idiot, you're from China." Jeno threw in there. "Oh shut up Jeno, I know that, but I was just trying to tell-" " AYO Mark!!"

"Sup guys, what you guys talking about?"

"Jeno and Yangyang were arguing over each other's stupidity. In my opinion, they both would fail a test given by a monkey, but they can go for it i guess."

"So nothing new, I would presume."

"You know what Mark, you're just mad because you haven't gotten lucky in a while, and are still pining after Haechan, it's been three years, you're a senior, man up, get ballsy." Yangyang said.

"Fuck off, Yangyang, you havent said anything to Renjun and you've known him since 7th grade."

"Chill you guys, now is not the time to fuck over everyone's heads." A new voice entered.

"Jisung."

"Mark."

"Let's go."

Shotaro, Renjun, Jaemin, and Haechan all arrived at the same time. They met up, talked about their summer until the warning bell rang. "Well, were back. This time as seniors, Rydell wont know what hit them." Shotaro, Renjun, and Haechan all ran to get into to class. Jaemin was walking around mindlessly until he accidently collided with someone. "Oh my Gosh, I'm so sorry. I swear I didn't mean to-" Jaemin gushed until, he was interrupted by the stranger. "Hey it's okay, I'm new here it's not like I know where I'm going." The still stranger, at least to Jaemin, had said. "Oh you're new, I'm Jaemin." "Chenle, Zhong Chenle, I just moved here from China." "No way, I have a friend from China, I'll introduce you to him later. For now let's get you to class."

This might not be that bad, Chenle thought to himself.

It was now lunchtime, and Chenle couldn't be more confused. This was not how lunches usually went, or at least he had friends to share it with. Chenle was wondering aimlessly until he heard a familiar voice. "Chenle, over here." He turned to see Jaemin with a few other strangers. He began to make his way over to them. "Jaemin, who are they?" Chenle claimed in a gentle voice. "These are my friends," he began to list them off, "Renjun, Shotaro, and Haechan. We are the Blue Boys." Jaemin ended with a smile. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Chenle. I just moved here from China, it's my first day."

"So Park, what'd you do over the summer?" Jeno said. "Nothing much, went to the beaches, met a guy, had some fun, you know how it is." Jisung shrugged off. "Oh, how was he?" Mark asked with a laugh at his own joke. "I'm sure you know what I meant Mark."

"Tell us about him"

"So Chenle, what did you do over the summer?"

Chenle already began to smile at the memories he and a certain someone made. "I went to the beaches here, and I met a guy, he was really sweet."

"If you don't mind me asking, what was his name?" Renjun asked.

"Jisung, Park Jisung."

hey guys, been a while, not that you will know but yeah, this part of the movie is basically where summer lovin' would have came in, i was going to make summer lovin' it's own chapter, and i still might , but idk thanks for reading.♡︎

(10-29-2021)