0.4 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒

*respectfully i dont remember exactly what happens next so please bare with me*

Today was the big day. Or night if you wish. Anyway it was time for the pep rally.

The coaches, assistant principal, principal, and all the teachers were lined up to pep talk the football team, in hopes of just one victory.

You see the football team has yet to win a game unfortunately, but the coaches still had hope.

"Tonight, we are gonna go out there, and give it all we've got. The other team may have stamina, and smarts, and talent, and every other thing we could possibly lack, but tonight, we are gonna go out there, get a win, and able to finally ring that victory bell." The crowd went ecstatic, beyond excited for the possibility of a victory.

The players were headed back to the locker room to get ready as the cheerleaders began to do their thing with all their might.

*i dont remember the cheer, but when i do, i'll put it here*

The T-birds were doing as they did, which was goof around, and act like absolute hooligans, before they heard an oh so familiar voice.

"Hey boys, looks like youre pretty busy, but i had a little present for Sung, you know, one he might like....." Haechan said, as the Blue Boys approached the T-Birds.

"Where's my present princess?" Mark asked, hoping to catch the attention of Hyuck. "Oh... bite it Lee, we're here for Park, are we not boys?", he says before slightly pushing Chenle forward, as he had been caught up talking to Jaemin.

"Chenle?"

"Ji?"

"Oh my God, Lele it's so good to see you, I mean I thought you were supposed to be headed back for China, when did you get here, how was your flight? I have so many questions-" Jisung rambled on before realising who he had been with. "I mean cool it baby."

Chenle began to become confused, as this was not the reaction he had been looking forward to, he had wondered where his sweet Jisung, from the beach had went, because, whoever he had been infront of now, was not him. "Sung?"

"That's my name dont wear it out." Jisung said snickering to his friends.

"Ji, what's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?"

"What's wrong with me, what's wrong with you baby?" *i cringed* Jisung said still trying to play along for the sake of his crew.

"You're a fake, and a phony, and i wish i never laid eyes on you." Lele said genuinely hurt by the way Jisung had been acting. He begins to run away, sobbing, as he wonders where his Jisung went. Jaemin, quick to react, ran after Chenle. The rest of the Blue Boys left ready to go to Hyucks house for a sleepover.

"You happy now, Hyuck?"

"Extremely."

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐦𝐦?, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤.

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬,

𝑟𝑒𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑖.𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑒́

(07.20.2022)