Visiting Gone Wrong

When James and Lily Potter invited Arthur and Molly Weasley over for a visit, none of them expected to not live another sunrise.
The Weasleys had left their ten-year-son, Bill, to look after eight-year-old Charlie, six-year-old Percy, and four-year-olds twins Fred and George while they took their seven-month-old son, Ron with them. The Potters had a three-month-old son, Harry and wanted to have a mini Halloween party.
The parent believed that their sons would get along well and talked happily with one another. Arthur expressed his excitement to see his children become overachievers once they go to Hogwarts.

"Arthur also wants them to have excellent professions once they're done with school. Our name can't die out," Molly added.

"Well that sounds fascinating. We don't know what little Harry will be. Whatever he will do or become, I hope it will bring happiness to him," James said.

As they continued talking, the infants looked at one another from their fathers' laps. Both infants eyed each other warily as if the other will harm him.
Suddenly, one of the windows shattered and Voldemort appeared. Everyone screamed. Arthur and Molly screamed before abandoning their son. James tried to protect his wife and son along with Ronald but quickly got killed. Lily didn't move from her spot. As Voldemort pointed his wand toward the infants, she whispered something to Harry and went limp. The spell deflected off of Harry and Voldemort disintegrated but left Harry a jagged wound on his forehead . The infant cried in pain as Ronald looked on curiously.
Albud Dumbledore strode in several minutes later.

"Yes! You're the one! You will be the Savior from Tom Riddles!" Dumbledore cried, holding Ronald up. "Oh, and you. Hmmm, you're Potters' kid. I'll send you to your closest relatives. What a shame though. Crying even though the spell wasn't directed towards you."

Dumbledore then returned Ronald to his parents who just remembered they left their son. They were surprised but became ecstatic when they heard Ronald defeated Voldemort.
As for Harry, his reception was less welcoming. Dumbledore tracked down Lily's sister, Petunia, and arrived at the doorstep.

"What the blazes are you here at midnight?! You know you just woke up our son, right?" A heavy-set man bellowed.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but your in-laws passed away and you and your wife are the legal guardians of this child," Dumbledore said.

"Vernon, why are you shouting? Is that Lily's child, Harry?" a woman asked, coming from the foyer.

"Yeah, it's the kid but I'm not a charity," Vernon said.

"I'll pay you handsomely and cover Harry's monthly cost too. And for every year he is alive, I'll give you a bonus and multiply your earnings by the age he will turn," Dumbledore offered.

"Bloody, yes! We'll take the offer!" Vernon said. "Hand me the welp!"

Dumbledore did, relieved to get that burden off his back. He then took out a gold coin and vanished, leaving the Dursley home.

Dedicated to: @meissaaaaaaablack