Chapter One - The Familiar File

The Civil war was over, Steve and Nat had come back and lucky joined sides again. Them Wanda, Clint and Sam were all living in a safe house out in the country. They still weren't in contact with stark and shield were still after them which made it much harder to complete missions but they still managed pretty well.

Natashas POV:                                                                                                                                                                          "Nat, Steve" 

Wanda yelled from down stairs 

"We have another mission" She continued. 

I was on my laptop trying to find a location of a building ,we had been looking for a while Ignoring Wanda. I heard a nock on my door before Steve entered. 

"U coming" He asked

 "soon" I said back not looking away from my laptop.

 "Come on nat u have been doing this for the last hour" 

I glanced over for s second, then went straight back to my laptop trying to find the location. Steve continued looking at me making me uncomfortable. His blue eyes stared right through me making it hard to concentrate. 

"Give me a sec" I said giving Steve a side smile.

 He looked concerned as he left the room and not too long after I left and wondered down stairs.                        

I walked down zipping up my black hoodie, I hadn't changed in a while as there hadn't been a mission in a while. Clint and Wanda gave me a side look before continuing explaining what the plan was. 

"Whats the new mission Rodgers" I barged in with a stern voice but smirking at the end. 

 "Basic protocol" 

Steve said back in a deep voice. 

"We drive in, search the area for any useful information, take down anyone who is there, then leave". 

I nodded back and left the room to get changed.                 

Steves POV:                                                                                                                                                                               I was waiting in the car for Nat, something seemed of about her but I didn't want to think too much into it. Nat hates it when I get involved. I could see her walking over to the car. Her red hair hung just below her shoulders and she was wearing a black leather suit. I gave her a smile as she entered. She pulled out 3 guns from the glove box, one went in her belt, on went in her shoes and the last one she hid in her pants leg. I sat there looking at her for a sec, while she buckled. 

"Are we going to move at some point, or just sit here" 

She said giving me a side smile. 

"Safety first" I said back before slamming my foot on the peddle. 

The drive was long almost 2 hours and although me and Nat were close I still felt like strangers to her sometimes, she was always the best at starting conversations and when she doesn't I never know what to say. We had been driving for about half an hour and I looked over at her. Nat was zoned out looking out the window. She had a very concerned look on her face and was rubbing her leg.

 "You ok" I asked knowing what she would say back. 

She didn't reply, 

"Nat" I said again. 

"Nat!" 

She jolted her head towards me 

"Yes Rodgers" She said Looking over at me.

 "What wrong" 

I said keeping my eyes on the road. 

"Why would anything be wrong" Nat said,

 her eyes were wide open and starring at me. 

"Come on Natasha, I have known u long enough to know when something is on your mind"

. She gave me side smile before looking back out the window. 

"I don't know Rodgers, you don't know everything about me" 

(2 hours later)                                         

It had been about 2 hours and we were arriving at our destination, it had been silent most of the car ride and natasha looked more nervous every second.  After we stoped I hoped out and started to scan the building from were we were 

"hey Nat I thi.."

 I was about to finish my sentence until I looked back to see Natasha still sitting in the car. She was zoned out starring at the building fiddling her fingers. 

"Nat seriously what wrong" I said well walking to open her door. 

I taped her shoulder and she flinched grabbing my hand, she looked at my hand for a second 

"Sorry" she said, she let go of my hand and stepped out of the car.

 Her eyes were wide like she was looking through everything not at it. I followed Nat into the building, I stepping in front of her and used my shield to brake the door lock. She pulled out her gun as we walked in. As we were walking in I looked over at natasha she looked pale and in shock I didn't know what had come over here. 

"We should split up, cover more ground" She said looking over to me.

 "Ok"

 I replied as we walked in separate directions. I opened a door and walked into it, it was a file room. Stacks of draws filled the room, each filled with white and red files.  I opened one of the draws and picked up a random file, It had a picture of a small boy and some information on him. I guessed this was some sort of orphanage or training facility. I carried on scanning through some more files till one caught my eye. I picked it up and looked at the picture. It was a little red headed girl with a fringe that hung just bellow her eyebrow. I looked at the eyes, they were dark green and looked so familiar. My eyes widened as I realised what I had found. I scanned over the document for the name. It read'Natalia Alianovna Romanova'