Chapter 9 - Re-living the past

(❗️There will be Smut in the chapter so if your not into that just skip❗️)

Steves POV:

Nat looked worried, There was obviously something  really serious she wanted to talk to me about I was worried.

She walked me up to her bedroom  and sat down. 

"Im sorry i'm not open to you" 

"What do you mean?" I said confused 

"I don't  tell you everything, i'm just worried that you will see me differently. When i was down stairs I realised  there was something  between us and at least if I tell you now it wont hurt as much if you leave now. If we were to become something  and I told you and you left later I don't  think I would be able to deal with it s.."

Before she finished  I butted it

"Im not leaving, Like i said i'm never leaving. I don't care what you have done in the past, Im with you now" 

Her eyes were wide as she looked at me

"Thank you" She whispered  as she hugged me.

"You tired?" I asked

She shock her head still looking at me deeply.

"Come on" 

I put her into bed she didn't  look tired but a-lot  had happened. I was about to leave when I felt her grab my hand.

"Please stay" 

I nodded and sat beside her, we had been sitting there off a few minutes and neither  of us were going to sleep anytime soon

"Can I ask you something ?" 

"Anytime" She said with a smirk, I was happy she was back to herself again. It was amazing how quickly she could push through her emotions.

"What do you want us to be?"

"What do you mean?" 

"Before you said you realised there was something  between us?"

She sighed before looking up at me

"I don't know Rodgers" She said with a smirk "But I know I like doing this" She smiled before leading in.

Taken a little by surprise I kissed her back. I opened her mouth slightly letting me take over her lips. I sucked at her bottom  lip making her moan and she bit my top. I slowly started making my way down her neck until I found her sweet spot making her moan. I slowly stoped and made my way back to her lips. She looked at me in a flirty way before tracing her fingers around the rim on my sweat pants making me gasp. 

Nats POV:

I felt him gasp as I traced his pants rim. I loved teasing him, I looked back up at him slamming my face onto his taking over his mouth. As we were kissing my hands were traveling up and town his torso. My fingers tracing his abs I felt him quiver every-time  my hands got towards  his Pants rim. He had obviously  never been touched before and I wanted to make him feel everything. he had been so good to her the last few days It was now her turn. She was still sucking on his lips gasping for air every few minutes when he moaned in her ear.

"What are we doing" 

I stoped kissing him and looked at him

"What ever we want" I whispered  suducafully in his ear

He kissed me again even deeper circleling his tough around my mouth, I started to climb on top on him sitting down on his lap. He was now directly  under me. I looked down at him sucking on his neck till i heard him moan. I started to feel his member  poke into me, he was hard. I moved my kisses up his neck towards his ear.

"You sure you want too" I whispered  in his ear, He looked at me deeply.

"Only if you are" He said. 

I smiled and passionately threw my face onto his sucking his lips. I could tell he was getting impatient so I slowly moved my hands down his arm grabbing his rist. I took his hand and lifted it up My shirt onto my breast. I knew he was to polite to do it himself. I felt him moan and kiss me harder as I put his hand on my breast. He circled his fingers around my nipple making me quiver. After kissing some more he took his hand out of my shirt and lifted it up along with his. I pressed into him sucking on his mouth.

"Take it off" I moaned in his ear

He unhooked  my bra with one hand and waited for me to take it off. After I did he looked up at me. 

"You are perfect" He whispered 

"My breasts or me" I said with a slight chuckle

He smiled as he leant in sucking on my nipple  making me moan and quiver. I was getting impatient so I grabbed his head and lifted  it back up to mine kissing him more. I let my hands slowly travel down his torso, the further down I got the more passionately he kissed me. I eventually made it to the rim of his pants. I stoped kissing him and looked at him, he slowly removed his pants leaving  nothing but his boxes. I pulled him on-top of me so I was able to remove my pants. He kissed me deeply after my pants were gone and I slowly pulled him down onto me I wanted to feel his weight on me. It made me feel secure. he kept kissing me and I Rolled him over again so I was once again sitting on him. I knew he was nervous so I thought it was easier if I was on top. As we were kissing I started  grinding  on his member  making him harder by the second. It felt so good doing this with someone  that mattered. 

Steves POV:

I could feel her grinding on me, I could hear her moaning through our kisses. I decided it was time to go all the way. I knew she wouldn't  without my permission so I rolled her over. I heard her gasp so I lent down sucking on her neck. I looked at her one last time for permission she nodded her head leant against mine. I slowly took off her black  panties and Removed my boxes. I lent over to grab a condom from my draw but she stoped me. 

"We don't need it" She whispered  in my ear. I didn't  question it as I guess it was something  she didn't  want to talk about. I looked at her one last time before pressing into her. She was tight but I fit perfectly into her. She moaned as I slowly speed up Pressing her head into my neck to quite down her moans. As i speed up I started to gasp making it harder to keep going. As she felt me slow down she flipped me over so she was on-top  of me. Nat re-positioned  herself before started to roll her hips into me. I watched her breasts bounce making me harder. She grabbed my arms I could tell she was about to come. She started  to shake and moan louder as she speed up. Seeing her in this state made me reach my max point. I rolled her over again pushing her under me before  finally  thrusting and moving . I dug my head into her neck and she grabbed my hear moaning louder. After he few seconds off  stying inside  her I pulled out making her grunt.