Part 2

JaBria Wrights
Atlanta
Tuesday.

I lazily got out of bed and did my morning routine nothing fancy just had a quick shower and applied lotion.

I threw on some shorts and baggy top. I walked out of my room and left the house. Everybody at home had already gone their separate ways leaving me home alone.

I walked to school lazily. I did really well in school but hated school, I loved the teaching and how fascinating learning can get but hated the people and their lame groups.

I got bullied because of my looks and background, some days I wish I could disappear but I feel if I disappear none would even notice.

I went straight to the library and tried to sleep because i was up all night listening to my brother's lame songs, my parents say their giving him space to work because he might be a great rapper in the future, pfft they wish, but that was hard because the girls kept giggling over something.

I tried my hardest to ignore them but they kept going on and on about the new boy and showing each other their chats with him.

These girls need a life.

Was the last thing I thought until I hummed a summer walker song and slept off.

I woke up and went straight to class. My life was pretty simple and I loved it, I may be lonely but at least I dont hang around people who talk shit about me at my back.

I walked into class and the girls were making a tiktok video and my presence seemed to have interrupted their video cause they all looked at me like they were going to kill me but I quickly ran to my seat.

It didn't take long until I realised the new boy was in my grade but another class.

We had a long English class but I was able to jot a whole page down.

Lunch period came very slow and I walked straight to my usual spot.

I had only two moods I was either sad or emotionless. I had never experienced happiness override or love and it didn't seem so bad not to.

As I looked down to open the only thing on my tray which was a bottle of water I still felt eyes on me and I looked directly opposite me to see the new boy slouching on his chair with a bottle of soda in his hand and looking at me with low eyes, it made my stomach feel some type of way then I looked away smiling hard.

I heard the girls giggle as I left the cafeteria and went to the library.

I sat at the furthest place and heard a few girls whisper something but I was certain I heard "car window" mentioned but totally minded my business.

I woke up for the next class and went for it. In the hallway as I walked, I felt way too many stares and I kept my head low.

"You! JaBria!" The new boy called out and I immediately spun around taken away.

"What the fuck mhen! What's wrong with you! Stay away from me and my properties, jealous hoe!" He called out and walked away I swore I heard giggles form kiki.

I ran straight to the toilet and cried my eyes out. I had no idea what was going on I was confused I just woke up!

I wiped my face and left for my class with my head low.

The day ended and I walked out of the school into the car park, I saw people gather around his car and heard indistant chatter, that's when I saw it, the broken car window.

I immediately ran up to him putting everything together, everything made sense now.

"Wait I swear it wasn't me I was asleep I didn't do it please!" I begged but he looked at me emotionless his eyes, they were cold dead like my tears meant nothing to him, at this point tears were rolling down my face.

"Your paying for this shit" he said looking at me like a filthy rag.

"I dont have any money" I said lowly. He probably sees people beg him with tears daily having his dad own the streets so this isn't new to him.

"Mmtch! I dont fuck with broke bitches cause they be creepy" he rapped a line of pop smoke's song before entering his car and driving away.

Everyone around me giggled and spoke within themselves, that's when I noticed the clique responsible for it "kiki".

I just picked up my bag from the floor and walked to my favorite and most peaceful place, the park.

I sat on the bench and cried hard, I didn't understand why I had to have the type of parents I had.

I cleaned my eyes and walked home that's when my reality hit me, it was past five and I was out.

I ran and ran and ran but it was too late my mum's car was already out side.

I knocked on the door and seconds later I felt someone pull me in by my hair.

"You were out with some boy right?" My mum asked before sending punches my way without hearing me or seeing my face.

"No!" I begged but it was no use she kept hitting me like I was a thief.

Twenty minutes later I was in my room alone singing train wreck by James Arthur crying my self to sleep.

I hated everything.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom, I knelt down and took my razor from under the cabinet and cut my self in my thigh.

Number 65.

I made a mental note of my battle scars.