Part 15

Omniscient

"Braxton I need to tell you something, umm no Braxton there's something I need to tell you, girl get it together!" Ja'bria said to her self thinking of a way to tell Braxton about last summer.

"Hey!" Braxton said from behind her.

"Hey" she said putting up a smile.

"Braxton something need I tell you" she blurted out.

take me!

She thought after she heard what she said

Braxton just stood there smiling at her, "what is it?" He asked sitting down.

"Okay so, last summer--"

"I know" he said smiling.

"I was broke and-- did you just say you know!?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah" he shrugged.

"You not acting up"

"I don't need to ask you why you did what you did it's your decisions and am not going to cross the line by asking or judging or interrogating you" Braxton said holding her hand.

"Thanks you" Ja'bria said looking down.

"I'm always here for you".

Bells turned into days, days into weeks weeks into months and thats how Ja'bria fully moved in with Braxton.

Tuesday 18th March 2022

"kiki would you be my date prom?" Trisha asked after a full choreography.

Two weeks earlier.

"IF YALL AREN'T OUT IN FIVE MINUTES, YALL WALKING TO SCHOOL!!" Zan yelled at the top of his lungs.

"You're gonna give your self a heart attack if you keep up like that" jadon said side eyeing him.

"Braxton and Ja'bria always making us late" zan complained sitting beside Jadon.

"who you taking to prom?"  zan asked excitedly facing jadon but jadon just waved his phone in his face.

"your phone??" zan asked he was beyound perplexed.

"yes nigga, what you want me to say? a girl?" he asked laughing.

"yes! you used to be so excited about prom" zan said under his breath.

"I was a child, I've grown" jadon said walking away. ever since jadon's father passed away three years ago he became a when different person, he changed completely and began to see life differently, he had random burst of excitement but other times he would not talk for an entire day.

"what ever happens between Travis and I, is none of your business, oh he told me y'all fucked but I just wanna remind you that you were a one night rebound" Angelica said to someone on the phone and cut the call as she stepped into their apartment.

"ouu girl, that's how you out a bitch in her place!" zan said throwing his hands up.

"you and Travis huh" jadon teased turning around in the kitchen stool.

"he made it official!" she squealed.

"go girrlll!" zan yelled jumping beside her.

"I don't trust him, so if he do something, I'm serving jail time" jadon said hugging Angelica

Trisha and zan talked things out and it's obvious they can't work so they just minded they business and went they ways.

"so Angelica who you talking to prom?" jadon asked slowing down the spinning stool as he began to get dizzy.

"I'm going with the girlllssss" she screamed sticking her tongue out.

"why not Travis?" zan pouted.

"if he asks" Angelica said rolling her eyes.

"this aint 1947 ask him your self"

"we ready" Ja'bria said walking out with Braxton behind her.

"after 50 years the dead resurrected" zan said rolling his eyes as they all walked out .

Cafeteria.

Kevin, kiki and levy had been really reserved these few weeks ever since Trisha, Angelica and Alisa came in the scene. They didn't bully anyone and stayed away from Ja'bria, only because Trisha has dirt on Kiki.

"y'all won't believe what Alisa just told me!" Ja'bria said as she took a seat with the others. They all have her the "what?" look.

"she's moving to Japan" Ja'bria said stunned.

"what!?"

"she said she's going cause she doesn't need school or something like th-" she was rudely interrupted by jadon slamming his hand on the table right before he walked right up to Alisa and pulled her by her hand.

"what the fuck nigga!?" he semi yelled at her.

"what you going on about now?" she asked rudely.

"you leaving?" he mugged her.

"yeah, school's not for me" she shrugged.

"this literally your final year. what? you're gonna be an influencer for the rest of your life!? do TikTok videos to pay rent!?" he asked pouring his feelings out.

"okay what? a lawyer or doctor for the rest of my life!? I don't want to be permanent restricted to four walls of a firm I wanna move and explore boy, get out of my face" she said rolling her eyes.

"this aint what dad wanted" he scoffed before walking away.