Part 8

Omniscient
Atlanta
Monday

Jabria walked into with a bruised arm but covered it up neatly.

She walked straight into the library with everyone's eye on her.

She took her seat at her usual spot and slept off until the bell rang.

She woke up surprised cause braxton hadn't come to her or wasn't just sitting and staring at least.

She walked to her class but kiki jumped in front of her with a smirk.

"Aww boo where your lil boyfriend at?" She asked with a pout before skipping away.

"Lil hoe" jabria said silently before walking to her seat

She began to get worried about his well beings and why he wasn't in school.

The class filled up before jabria could think about texting him but she was desperate, she missed him, his smile his face everything.

She pulled out her phone and face timed him he picked almost immediately and she placed her finger in her lips signalling home to keep quiet.

They both put them selves on mute and stated at each other for a whole twenty minutes embracing each other's beauty, eventually, jabria started crying and Braxton was shaking his head for her to stop.

She wiped her face and braxton smiled at her then cut the call.

The class she was having ended and she walked to the library instead of the cafeteria cause she had no idea would would probably be waiting for her.

She pulled out her phone as she took her seat and began to text braxton.

Braxton.

heyyy.
Sent 10:56
Read 10:56

hey mamas!
Sent: 10:56
Read: 10:56

I miss you😪
sent: 10:56
Read: 10:58

I miss you too mamas, but I promise
to be around tomorrow, something
came up
Sent: 10:58
Read 10:58

They talked through the whole lunch talking about each other's day's.

Braxton POV
Atlanta

I walked up to JaDon who was holding the black bag. Yes, I skipped school to deliver food.

"So who the female you made me get down for?" JaDon asked teasingly and I instantly smiled at the thought of JaBria

"Nugga is you blushing??" He yelled laughing.

"No she a friend shut up" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeen gotta lie to me" he said wrapping his hands around me "you bought a phone for her" he said Pocking my chest.

"Boy you everywhere how you know!?" I yelled pushing him off causing him to fall.

"You left the evidence in the car damn" he said getting up mugging me.

"Ion know mehn shits different with her, I feel different around her, I remember things better with her, she makes me wanna drop drugs and focus mehn, seeing her on her shit everyday motivates me" I said honestly staring into space.