Part 7

Omniscient
Atlanta
Saturday.

JaBria walked around my house physically bored, she could go anywhere on a Saturday but must be back before 5'Oclock cause that's when her parents get back.

She repainted her nails lilac and tied her natural hair in a pony tail although her scars were obvious she didn't care anymore.

She threw on her diy shorts and a black T-shirt with slides. She felt different, she felt pretty and worth it.

She decided to take a stroll out of her hood.

Meanwhile

"JaDon Winsky!!" Braxton yelled from his room.

"Nigga stop shouting my government like that, people be listening" JaDon said rolling his eyes.

"Ain't nobody know you" Braxton said mugging him.

"Why you leave the tap on?"

"Cause" JaDon said walking away.

"Annoying stupid bitch." Braxton said sticking out his middle finger to him.

"Let's go for a drive" JaDon suggested ignoring braxton.

"Last to get ready is driving" braxton yelled and they both got dressed practically immediately.

"Broooo!" JaDon laughed hard as he saw what braxton wore.

"You wore your shit in reverse" JaDon laughed harder trying to explain to braxton that he had his shorts backwards.

"Shut up" braxton chuckled and changed.

They both got into the car but JaDon couldn't stop laughing.

"Shut up it ain't even that funny" braxton said and started the car.

"Nah for real it was" JaDon kept going tenth minutes straight on what happened but braxton imitated him the whole ride.

"Damn she fine" JaDon said teasingly looking at a female and consciously braxton looked.

"Damn jabria!" He called out and she turned their direction looking scared.

JaDon being jadon he waved smiling like a baby boy.

Jabria walked up to the car smiling.

"Hey mamas" braxton said licking his lips at how fine she looked.

"Hey" she said lowly as usual.

"Nigga get out of my car" braxton whispered to jadon but he mugged him.

"Uh-uh" JaDon said being petty.

"Take an uber" braxton said and squeezed 100 dollar note into his hand.

"Another" JaDon said stretching out his hand and braxton was about to punch him but he sighed heavily and gave him another one then pushed him out.

"Wanna hop in?" Braxton asked to jabria who was just staring at nothing exactly.

"Yeah" braxton got down and walked to the other side, opened the door for her and jogged back to his side.