Teddy and Tweeting

Hey Valerie, I just called to inform you that our classes begins only at 11... so take your time no need to rush

Oh those words were the best thing to hear in the morning...

Last evening, I reached home after the stupid traffic around five. I informed Steve that no one is to disturb me for the evening...no one at all.

I ran upto my room and closed the door behind me, locked it too and sat with my back against the door and started to cry. I held it for too long, I didn't want anyone to see me with tears...

I never liked people..(exceptions are there) to know about my life and my relationship.

I got up from the floor, changed my clothes and sat on my bed...that was all I could remember. Next thing I hear is Max calling me to say that the classes were delayed.

I snuggled under my blanket some more to enjoy some of my extra minutes of sleep.

My eyes opened around quarter to nine, I had to wake up now. I got out of bed and went in for a hot steamy shower to wake up completely. Once I was done with that, I found myself a dress, without any confusion. I wore the dress along with some leggings because the weather could get a little chilly. Light winter makeup, more on the eyes to be honest and a nice pair of boots and I am done for the day.

I took my bag and my phone and went down to the kitchen. I greated the chefs and then helped myself to some Greek yogurt with some berries and granola. I then walked to my dinning room to have my "breakfast" in peace

As I enjoyed my lovely breakfast, Steve walked in "Miss Valerie, you have a mail to attend" he informed me.

I put my spoon down and looked up at him "I did not order for anything to be delivered" I replied "But it is addressed for you" I sighed and got up from my chair and walked with to the door to see a young man holding on to his clipboard

"Ah, you must be Ms. Valerie Hudson" he spoke "Yes" I agreed "Well, you got a big parcel today" he gave me his clipboard, I signed and gave it back to him. He gave me a smile and moved from the door to see a big box right in the door way

"Enjoy the parcel" he said again and then made his way to his van.

I walked to the box, Steve handed me knife to open the box faster...and before I knew it, I saw a huge teddy bear sitting in front of me. I also realised a letter the teddy bear was holding onto

"Do you want me to have it placed in your room?" I heard Steve ask, I took the letter and let him take the teddy "Just place it on my bed" I told him...he nodded in return

I got up and walked to my car and sat in my seat and drove down to Starbucks first...got myself a coffee and then went back into my car..but I did not start it...I opened his letter.

My Princess...

Could I ever let you know how much I love you! You were the best thing that could ever happen to me. Well, forgive me for not sending you chocolates yesterday.... I was supposed to...but you wouldn't enjoy it much. So I searched for the biggest teddy my eyes could lay on and sent it to you.

Well you have to wait for me... You could hug this little fella each time you miss me.

I somehow need to apologise for not being with you very often..not a night that I have slept in peace...I keep seeing you in my dreams and honestly ...I want to be right next you...

I hope the teddy gives you good company.

I love you...and will always love you!!

Love,
Jamie