(I) Discord

HEY. IM BACK 😋🤞

pls enjoy

—————

The british boy flinched, the squeak of his chair hearable through his headphones at the sudden, violent movement.

God Dammit.

It was a call from Dream, the ringtone had startled him — rightfully so, considering his volume was at 90, for some reason.

He hesitated, clearing his throat before clicking on the accept call icon. He brung his mic a bit closer before attempting to talk.

"Hello?" The brunettes accent was thick, as always.

"Hello." The familiar voice responded. His tone was oddly raspy and lacked emotion.

George raised his eyebrow — "Are you sick?"

There was a hearable shift of movement on the other end before the brit got a response.

"No, I just woke up." He sighed, followed up by a lengthy groan as he stretched.

"So. Wanna talk about last night?"

George lightly fell back in his chair as a thin layer of nervous sweat began to form on his palms. A vision of the text messages from last night played like a slide-show in his head.

The persistent flirting and potentially erotic messages that were exchanged during the late hours of yesterday were a topic George was reluctant to discuss.

"Why?" He had finally croaked.

"Well," there was a pause before he continued.

"Just thought you'd, you know, wanna talk about it. I've never heard you talk to me that way, it was. . . amusing." He let out a short exhale, a smirk clearly noticeable as he talked.

Hearing no response, he continued.

"Why suddenly so quiet? You can't say it to my face?"

"Say what to your face?"

Dream let out a snicker — George could very-well hear clicks and scrolling. He gulped. He was desperate to not be reminded of the horny text messages he had sent to the blondie.

"Eh, let's see."

"Wait, wait, o-okay. I—"

He was cut off by Dream reading a text message he sent.

"'Your voice is so hot lol.'" He let
out a half-suppressed laugh.

"Did you really mean that? Hm?" His voice was weirdly persistent, leaving a pushy sensation resting in his throat.

There were no words coming out of his mouth.

"George?"

George looked down. Of course his voice was attractive, and it certainly wasn't helping the situation in his pants. He wouldn't admit it, though. He never admitted anything.