Epilogue

Epilogue

Today the Dukedom of Lancaster is filled with happiness and celebration.

The streets were decorated colourfully.

Booths of all kinds can be seen everywhere.

Today is the seventh birthday of the dukedom’s precious little angels.

Prince Nikolai and Princess Nicole.

The twins look like little angels, with silvery hair, but while Nikolai have violet eyes, Nicole have blue ones.

The entire dukedom learned how doting of a father the Duke is years ago when he suddenly named the day the twins learn to call him Daddy a National Holiday.

The entire dukedom was shocked. But they were joyous too!

The birth of the twins is a blessing to the entire dukedom. And today, a Grand Banquet will be held at the Sullivan’s Mansion to celebrate their seventh birthday.

A lot of big shots were invited.

Even the King, King Maxwell Travis Lionel, announced that he will not miss such an important day! He’s also a doting uncle! This realization surprised the entire kingdom!

That night, nobilities from all parts of the kingdom came flooding in in the Sullivan’s Mansion in Lancaster.

They were all dressed lavishly, showing off their wealth and statuses.

The banquet is filled with mouth-watering delicacies. The hall where the event will be held was decorated beautifully. There are performances to entertain the guests too.

Not long after, the Duke and the Duchess showed up at the top of the staircase, which caught the attention of everyone.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen. We would like to thank everyone for making some time out of your busy schedules to join us celebrate the seventh birthday of our precious children.” Adelina’s voice was neither soft nor loud, but everyone clearly heard her.

“Before we begin, I would like to announce something!” Adelina’s words silence the crowd

“You can come forward Lady Lilianna!”

The crowd was shocked to hear that. Lady Lilianna is here tonight? Aren’t the two of them on bad terms?

Everyone in the kingdom knows about Adelina and Lilianna’s bad blood. Two years ago, on the day of her execution, Lady Lilianna was able to escape and until now no one knows where she is. Some rumours says that the Duke of Lancaster personally killed her secretly. Some says that Lady Lilianna fled to a neighbouring kingdom to escape death. No one knows the truth.

Adelina who was standing gracefully at the top of the stairs scanned the crowd, “Stop lying to yourself Lady Lilianna. I already discovered your presence. Why are you still hiding? I can’t believe you can be this shy and timid.  If you don’t come out on your own, do you want me to drag you out? You will only embarrass yourself that way.”

The commotion got louder, but no one step out of the crowd.

Adelina narrowed her eyes and scanned the crowd.

All the guests gulped in nervousness.

Is Lady Lilianna really here?

They all know that the Duchess is too overpowered.

It would be suicidal for Lady Lilianna to show up in the Duke and Duchess’ residence!

After scanning the crowd, the Duchess suddenly laughed, “Okay, it seems that Lady Lilianna didn’t really sneak in. Then we can begin the celebration.”