𝐼𝑋 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗿

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙊𝙪𝙩, 𝘽𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 + 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚.
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·   ˚ *

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩
"𝗨𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲, 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱"
✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK landed on the damp floor of a dim cavern, her eyes struggling to adjust. She could feel the cold seeping through the fabric of her overdress, stinging her skin. Looking down she saw she had fallen in a small muddy puddle, her light blue dress fading into brown.

"Nice of you to join the party," Lockhart hummed from across the room, readying himself to say something else. However, he wasn't given the chance for Harry and Ron plopped down right next to Astria, shutting the man up. Water splashed up into The Girl Who Lived face, her hair getting wet and curling up at the ends.

Astria nodded a hello to the boys, standing up and walking to a near stone wall, and pulling a torch off it. She grabbed her wand from the side pocket of her overdress and whispered a small Lumos, the magic lighting the thing aflame.

Astria passed the bright orange flame to Harry, "Remember any sign of movement, close your eyes," The brown hair boy informed.

Lockhart and Ron made a sound of understanding, before all three children and the man began walking forward. Harry stayed in front leading the way, Ron close behind him.

Astria watched the murky waters drip from the stone as they went, creatures looming in the shadows. The atmosphere felt stiff and stuffy as if this was the same air from last time the chamber had been opened. Everything felt unpleasant on her skin, the water stale and the air tasting of copper and iron. Astria assumed too many hours in these caves could have many negative effects.

A minute or so later, the soft echo of footsteps became louder, turning into a harsh crunch. Looking down Astria realized they were walking about bones. All around them, as far as she could see, tiny bones scattered, some white, some brown as the water. She watched Ron step onto a rat's skull, a large crack whirling around the cave.