𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼 - 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙒𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙩, 𝘽𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙣.
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·   ˚ *

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂"

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

   ✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

   ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK woke up to light breaking through windows, warming her skin. It took the girl a second to realize where she was. Oh. She relaxed when she felt the arms around her, and the rise and fall of Harry's chest. During the night she had ended up halfway laying on him, legs interwoven. And the Potter boy had her hugged so tight against him she wasn't sure if she could get out without waking him up.

     She did her best to lift her head a little, looking around to see that everyone was still asleep. Letting out a relieved breath, she moved her hands from where one had a grip on his necklace, and the other was laying on his chest. Astria put both hands palm down on his chest and used them to push herself up a little, so she could see his face.

     His eyes were closed, but Astria could tell he was starting to stir. The light that streamed in from the outside was casting a glow over his face. And His hair was wild as ever, curls going in all directions, Astria let out a little smile at that.

     His eyes started to open a little bit now, "Hi there," The raven-haired girl whispered, watching a second of confusion wash over his face before he began to beam at her softly.

     "Hey Tria," he rasped, voice deep from sleep.

      She giggled at her friend, "Harry I have to get up before anyone sees us," Astria urged, pushing herself farther away, an idea the boy didn't seem to love.

    He groaned, "It's gonna be cold," he complained, hands resting on her back, burning her skin with the tips of his fingers.