𝑋𝑉𝐼 - 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑥
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝘽𝙮 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙮.
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·   ˚ *

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆"

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

   ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK was leaving footprints in the snow as she went, the ice crystals falling from the sky and dancing around her. Her cheeks were kissed red from the cold but she didn't mind. The girl wore a warm yellow dress, with a thick brown overdress. She had tights underneath, gloves covering her fingers, and brown combat boots that kept out the frost. Sage was by her side, which also meant the Weasley twins trialed around, not that Astria was opposed to the fact, she enjoyed the company.

     She was enjoying things a lot lately. Well, she was before, but the last two weeks since that day in the corridors with Harry. It quite literally felt like a weight had been lifted off her being. And Astria didn't mean that figuratively, it was as if being at odds with Harry was physically draining her. And of course, all the other things were as well. But with Harry, everything was literal while being metaphorical, when they touched her skin lit fire, literally. When he came near her a warmth filled the air... literally. And going from- well whatever the hell they were before- to what they are now. (Friends? Maybe?) Had generally made her steps lighter, and her mind clearer.

    And Merlin, Finally being able to cry and fall apart was like a switch in her head, a box no longer overfilling with the things she kept inside herself. She felt free to process things as they came. Because Astria Black wanted to enjoy things without the sadness of her tangled-up emotions darkening the edges of every picture. The girl wouldn't let it come to that again if she could do anything about it. She was done with feeling like her ribs were held together by strings, pulled tight whenever something good happened, to remind her of everything that loomed in her peripheral vision.

    So at the end of it all, Astria Regulus Black felt better.

     "Wait," Fred looked at her strangely after hearing what she had said, "Why aren't you going?"