Chapter 3

Camille in the MM

Camille POV

Wheeewwww tonight was crazy I thought to myself plopping down on my bed. I done had to shoot a nigga fuckin wit my bestie, lawd knows I had been waitin to get his ass and he finally gave me a good reason lol. I wanted to shoot Isis in the ass to while she was runnin out the door, I hope that hoe don't think that I ain't see how she mugged Nash on the way out the door, I see eventually ima have to put my foot on her neck to lmaoo I crack myself up. Dont get me wrong I know that Nash can handle herself with bitches but shit, it ain't no fun if the homie can't get none right? I know she mad at me now cause I told my father about what happened and that Lamont been putting his hands on her, not to be a snitch but because I want him to talk some damn sense into her cause if she still dealing with him after I shot him she just wasted one of my damn bullets and I wouldn't appreciate that shit. Anyway I hope my cousin got game like I think he do cause it's time for a real nigga to step in. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

Tinashe POV

I woke up to my phone alarm going off in my bedroom at Camy's house and instantly felt the soreness in my neck which reminded me of yesterday's events. I slowly dragged myself out of the bed to find me something to wear choosing some black leggings, a plain white fitted tee, purple designer infinity scarf to cover my bruised up neck and my purple leopard print jordan 13's. I took me a nice hot shower and got out to lotion up my whole body with eucerin, put my clothes on sprayed my body with dkny be delicious, left my hair hanging down just in case to make sure nobody could see my bruises and walked out downstairs towards the dining room where I knowww Ms. Shelly done made some good breakfast. Sure enough Ms. Shelly put that meal game down lol since I was the first one downstairs I had first dibs on everything, I ate so much I almost hurt myself. "Slow down chile the food not going no where and you coming back tonight right? There will be a big dinner for Tyon." I dropped my fork in my plate "Tyon? Oh shit I forgot he was coming today" I whispered. Ms. Shelly popped me in the back of my head, " I heard that chile, don't be cussin and I heard what happened last night to", I hung my head "no point being sad nor ashamed about it just get yourself together you know you deserve better than that, some fool puttin his hands on you de chile lucky me wan dere last night" she spoke with her Jamaican accent becoming more pronounced, I could tell she was getting herself worked up. "Lol calm down Ms. Shelly it's kool now your trigger happy baby Camille took care of everything even if she is a snitch" I say as Camy walked into the dining room and started fixing herself a plate. "aww shit Nash I thought you woulda been over that by the morning damn" Camy said with a lil aggravation in her voice then she looked at Ms. Shelly who had the broom in her hand comin her way and ran out the room with her plate "I'm sorry mama shells" she laughed down the hallway. About ten minutes later we were leaving out to head to school in Camy's car. Notorious D.A.D keeps offering to buy me a car for myself but I can't accept that, he does enough for me as it is. As we're walking into the school Camy saw some people she wanted to talk to and told me she would get up with me later. I went to my locker and began to get the things I needed for my first two periods, I'm serious about my schooling. While I was going through my locker I felt someone staring at me so I turned around to see none other than Isis lil hoe ass and her lil ratchet crew. "Well well well I didn't think you would show your face today after what happened last night lol, you know I was just about to get in that ass when Lamont broke it up and choked yo dumb ass but don't worry ima get you soon, real soon and my baby Mont said he got something for you and that ugly trick Camille when his leg get better, he can't even play football anymore until he has intensive physical therapy and maybe not even then cause she shot him. Just forewarning you bitch, you might want to watch your back" she said and walked off with her lil crew laughing. I just stood there and listened to it all and shook my head, I wasn't the least bit scared of Isis but Lamont was a whole different story, he had been callin me all morning but I ignored them all, I wasn't ready to deal with him yet and I knew he wouldn't be in school today. I was so into my thoughts while walking down the hall that I bumped into someone who apparently was bigger than me because here I am getting up off of the floor. "My bad ma I didn't mean to knock you down" he said with this deep sexy voice that caused me to look up an actually take in his whole appearance. "Damn" I said out loud even though it was supposed to be in my head. He looked about six feet tall with some cornrows with a lil hang time to em, some sexy ass lips that I wanted to lick right now and he was tatted up and you could tell he had mad swag, like his demeanor was doing something to me already and I just met the nigga. "lol I kno I look good ma, you can stare a lil bit longer but then we gotta make it to class" my mouth dropped when he said that, damn how long I been standing here looking, "I ummm my bad I was just...umm sorry" and I just walked off. What the fuck Tinashe I said to myself, you sounded like a damn fool back there smh, so much for playin it kool around a sexy nigga lol damn let me just go to class. School was going by pretty fast with no drama, at least none that I was involved in which was a plus and now it's time for lunch which is great cause a mug hungry as hell. I walked into the cafeteria and see Camille, Mike and the crew at a table. I look at Camy and this bitch grinning like a Cheshire Cat, I don't know what her deal is. "Hey bro, Camy, what's up y'all" I spoke to the crew, "Nashhhhh glad you finally made it to lunch, now I can finally introduce you to my cousin Tyon" she said as Tyon turned around in his seat to look at me and I realized he was the same person I ran into earlier today. Ooomyjesus ooomyjesus I'm looking and my mouth dropped wide open but ain't shit coming out, wtf this stupid body pissin me off SPEAK "Hi" was all that came out what the hell Tinashe bitch that's it, I'm so disappointed in myself my flirt game is whack as hell. He smirked " hey ma, so we meet again huh it's nice to meet you though, I hear you real close with my family". "How y'all know each other?" Camy asked, "oh we ran into each other this morning and she told me I was fine as hell" Tyon said never taking his eyes off of me. "Whatt I...no I didnt" I managed to stammer out while everyone at the table laughed. "Why would you say that I never said you was fine, you aight or whateva", he looked at me with the yeah right face "I can't tell by how hard you was staring at me but it's kool I can be alright...for now", what the hell does for now mean I thought to myself I see he conceited as hell like the rest of em but I ain't gonna lie, at least not to myself, he definitely got a reason to be. I went and grabbed me a burger and fries and came to sit back at the table. I ended up sitting right across from Tyon, but this time I wasn't really paying him any attention, everybody was talking and laughing about whateva but I was thinking about what Isis had said to me about Lamont gettin us back. Maybe if I go and talk to him he won't be so mad anymore that he feel like he gotta retaliate, or should I just tell D.A.D about it and let him handle it? Nahhh he does enough for me, I can handle this for me and Camy it can't be that bad....right??